Trade Deadline (Nov 1) Bills Rumors / Speculation

Warriorspikes51

1 minute ago, ColoradoBills said:

I actually believe this too, depending of course on his health.  It would be a short-term thing with OBJ.

Beane also could do a move if it helps this year but also a long-term gain.  He'll do it if it's there and won't if it isn't.

If Diggs or Allen went down with a season-ending injury,how confident would you be THEN?

1 minute ago, DJB said:

Lots of room for improvement. RB1, both starting guard positions, WR3 and we could use a depth safety

Role players you don't want to give up a lot of draft capital for. And the Bills used a 2nd round pick on a RB just a few months ago

23 minutes ago, Bleeding Bills Blue said:

Tua's fine.  He's only cheap for 1 more year though then things get complicated.  

I don't see a team like Miami able to win 3 road games to get to a super bowl though.  

I do think Miami is dangerous. Those receivers get so much separation and when Tua is on he's doing a good job of finding them with those quick passes which negates the pass rush.

But I like McD's and Frazier's ability to come up with a scheme that will limit them, especially if Tre comes back full strength

Edited by RobbRiddick
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Justin C said:

It’s amazing how many people here think no trade will be a failure. The doom and gloom posts will be unbearable the rest of the day.

Meanwhile, the Bills will still have the top slot in the AFC while people will B word and moan and think that for some reason K. Toney will be a huge difference maker for the Chiefs when you could put one of us in that offense and Mahomes will make us look good.

I agree that many fans are overreacting.  But I also understand the frustration.

A lot is riding on the Bills winning the Super Bowl this season.  Most people believe they have the best roster in football, and with the salary cap it's only going to get tougher to keep everyone together going forward.  We have also been knocked out of the playoffs by the Chiefs two years in a row.  So if it somehow happens again, there is going to be real doubt whether we have the ability to get past Kansas City when it counts.  So as ridiculous as it sounds, anything less than total PERFECTION is going to cause Bills fans a lot of stress and angst.

Things looked great after the Rams and Titans games.  We were invincible and everyone was singing our praises.  Then the injuries started piling up, and we got edged out by Miami.  Over the last 3-4 games, the Bills have obviously continued winning.  But cracks have gradually started showing in the armor, and a team that looked totally unstoppable has appeared mortal at times.  

Not sure that trading future assets for a single player makes us a Super Bowl lock (which is what everyone really wants), but it may help us mentally feel that way for a couple weeks...

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.