Trade Deadline (Nov 1) Bills Rumors / Speculation

Warriorspikes51

3 minutes ago, Justin C said:

It’s amazing how many people here think no trade will be a failure. The doom and gloom posts will be unbearable the rest of the day.

Meanwhile, the Bills will still have the top slot in the AFC while people will B word and moan and think that for some reason K. Toney will be a huge difference maker for the Chiefs when you could put one of us in that offense and Mahomes will make us look good.

If we lose in the playoffs or SB due to a dropped pass it'll be because we didn't sign OBJ. If we lose a shootout it'll be because we didn't sign a pass rusher or safety. If we only have 50 yards rushing it'll be because we didn't sign a RB

• Agree 3

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

NFL FA and now the trade deadline seem to be going the way of the NBA. 

Gone are the days of lots of smoke, no fire. 

Of course.  Once the Bills become the favorite, every contender pulls the trigger on trades 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, SCBills said:

We’ll see… I’m inclined to agree, but also have now witnessed almost every contending team make a move. 

KC seems to consistently add a piece around this time of year.  Never really affects their ability to build around Mahomes. 

We don’t need to trade for our guy, he’s still rehabbing.

My money is on OBJ being a Bill, hence why Toney went to KC, and Rams looking to add Cooks… I think it’s all but a done deal.  

I’m of the opinion that all of these teams are making moves because the team who is clearly the front runner to win the whole thing ranks atop the league in both offense and defense. How much room if there for realistic improvement and why mess with the chemistry this team has?  I’ve seen no reason to worry about any position on this Bills team, and as long as they don’t have to play the sun again in the playoffs, I think they’re right to just stay the course if a good deal doesn’t present itself.

• Like (+1) 4

9 minutes ago, Justin C said:

It’s amazing how many people here think no trade will be a failure. The doom and gloom posts will be unbearable the rest of the day.

Meanwhile, the Bills will still have the top slot in the AFC while people will B word and moan and think that for some reason K. Toney will be a huge difference maker for the Chiefs when you could put one of us in that offense and Mahomes will make us look good.

Probably best if you just stop posting and go do something else.  Right?

1 minute ago, Dr.Mantis_Toboggan said:

My money is on OBJ being a Bill, hence why Toney went to KC, and Rams looking to add Cooks… I think it’s all but a done deal.  

I’m of the opinion that all of these teams are making moves because the team who is clearly the front runner to win the whole thing ranks atop the league in both offense and defense. How much room if there for realistic improvement and why mess with the chemistry this team has?  I’ve seen no reason to worry about any position on this Bills team, and as long as they don’t have to play the sun again in the playoffs, I think they’re right to just stay the course if a good deal doesn’t present itself.

I still question how effective OBJ would even be this year.  2nd ACL injury.  Tre went down in Week 12 and is now just getting ready to come back.

14 minutes ago, Bleeding Bills Blue said:

Tua's fine.  He's only cheap for 1 more year though then things get complicated.  

I don't see a team like Miami able to win 3 road games to get to a super bowl though.  

I agree he is fine, when healthy. The wing and a prayer play style won’t serve any better than it did the old Houston Oilers with Moon at QB. Just my opinion though. 

Edited by WyoAZBillfan

3 minutes ago, Airseven said:

Problem is that Bills need OL and most teams, good and bad, aren't giving up decent OL.

Would probably have to be aging Vet on expiring contract. For rental if price is not crazy could make sense. I think Safety should be the priority if they can swing deal. However, if no deals to be had won't be upset as team is loaded and I wouldn't mortgage the future just to do something.

20 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

"Do these dumb f*** Bills fans still think I'm on the phone to other teams right now?"

Snip20201226_1-1150x628.png

19 minutes ago, Greg S said:

n7q81CCfzLD%2BAupnA=

Heard  Beane traded a PBJ for a Tuna Salad with McD.  We’re done for the day!

Edited by PayDaBill$
  • Haha (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Dr.Mantis_Toboggan said:

I actually believe this too, depending of course on his health.  It would be a short-term thing with OBJ.

Beane also could do a move if it helps this year but also a long-term gain.  He'll do it if it's there and won't if it isn't.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.