Trade Deadline (Nov 1) Bills Rumors / Speculation

Warriorspikes51

5 minutes ago, ngbills said:

You can keep doing. Not just do and stop. The Bills could be fine doing nothing, but adding a key piece would still be huge. People would be going crazy if they had added CMC, Kamara, Barkely etc. Just because you are the best doesnt mean you cant get better. 

A team can always get better, there isn't anyone who thinks otherwise. I find it odd that people like you accuse a man, Beane, who has built this team into the SB favorite, of stopping and doing nothing - simply because he didn't appease your wishes. Do you honestly believe Beane approached the trade deadline doing nothing?

Edited by billsfan1959
  • Agree 1

Just now, billsfan1959 said:

A team can always get better, there isn't anyone who thinks otherwise. I find it odd that people like you accuse a man, Beane, who has built this team into the SB favorite, of stopping and doing nothing - simply because he didn't appease your wishes. Do you honestly believe Beane approaced the trade deadline doing nothing?

Huh? I am not accusing him of anything. I was addressing the comment that they already made moves this offseason so why do they need to do anything. 

2 minutes ago, TheBrownBear said:

I like it!!!  Hines immediately slots into the role the Bills envisioned when they drafted Cook.  Cook can take time to mature and play when he's truly ready.

And when he misses a block because he don’t know our offence hope he’s there to help Josh up. 

• Dislike 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.