Trade Deadline (Nov 1) Bills Rumors / Speculation

Warriorspikes51

6 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

Come on! We're running out of time! I feel left out, just like when all my buddies were married and I was still living in my mom so I proposed to the first woman who bend over to put her socks on without getting out of breath!

Sign someone Beane. Anyone. Randy Moss, Aaron Hernandez, I don't care so long as we can start a thread saying we made a splash!!!

Hey, I used to live there too! ^^^^^^^

• Haha (+1) 5

4 minutes ago, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

Agreed, did the same against the Chiefs. Then, just like the Packers game, OL gets blown up a couple times in the 2nd half and they quit handing the ball off.

I'm like 75% sure Dorsey treated that 2nd half like a glorified practice, and chose to have Allen throwing so much just for reps against a good D. I mean once they got within 10 they went back to the run and essentially iced out the game

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I’d like him, but figured his price tag would be too steep.  

I still haven’t seen anything to confirm the trade.  A pretty reputable buddy told me about it

He's probably the 1 player out there who's feasible I'd be willing to give up a first on. I mean he's super young and an elite talent, and PERFECT for the modern NFL slot his quickness. 

Would the Bills be able to keep all 3 of him, Diggs and Davis? I dunno but we;d have at least 1.5 years of that trio, and that's well worth a 1st

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.