Trade Deadline (Nov 1) Bills Rumors / Speculation

Warriorspikes51

5 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

Why do I have this terrible feeling that the Fins just won the AFC East and the SB at the deadline like the Atlanta Braves won the World Series last year? I know that it's irrational, but I see it that way right now.  

FFS go change your panties...  My God we have a bunch of entitled pussies thinking they know more than Beane, getting all hysterical.

Just now, Bruffalo said:

If you really think the Dolphins were a pass rusher and a middle of the road at best RB away from taking over the AFC East then I don't know what to say.  That's some next level doomerism. 

Apparently the dooms dayer’s on here think Tua is the next Joe Montana.  Probably the same poster who claim every new Pats QB is be next Brady.  

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

Yea… Unless OBJ has already agreed I’ll find it a bit disappointing they didn’t add some depth to the offense at WR at the deadline… personally I don’t want McKenzie out there for significant snaps and Davis is too Jekyll and Hyde at the moment as a 2nd option to Diggs.

You don’t say?  I never would’ve thought that to be the case! 

12 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

Why do I have this terrible feeling that the Fins just won the AFC East and the SB at the deadline like the Atlanta Braves won the World Series last year? I know that it's irrational, but I see it that way right now.  

Have you actually watched the Bills play football the past 2 years? B-)

2 minutes ago, TheWeatherMan said:

Apparently the dooms dayer’s on here think Tua is the next Joe Montana.  Probably the same poster who claim every new Pats QB is be next Brady.  

Tua is a bad sneeze away from being a vegetable. 

• Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.