Trade Deadline (Nov 1) Bills Rumors / Speculation

Warriorspikes51

1 minute ago, BillsDiehard said:

Josh Allen is the Bills' leading rusher...I'm truly stumped as to why we aren't fixing our RB depth!?

We have 3 RBs who have all been used on rotation at times averaging over 5 yards a carry combined.  We don’t run much, that’s all it comes down to. The rotation leaves all 3 getting limited use so there yards a game is low. Want more yards on the ground, take the ball out of Joshs hand and you will have it. 

2 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Yes, two very good and accurate stats that totally aren't flawed whatsoever. 

3rd in completion percentage, 4-to-1 TD/INT rate, top 5 in YPG.  5-0 record in games he started and finished.  Yeah, he's not Josh Allen and he's fragile as hell, but the kid deserves his due for what he's accomplished this season.  He's been very very good.

4 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

I feel like the Rams changed the league and Beane hasn't adjusted. You trade picks for players now, just like baseball teams trade prospects to make post-season runs. 

It's only one season, and you can't deny that the Rams just sort of lucked out by getting to face the Niners and then Bengals in the NFC championship and Super Bowl.  It wasn't a murderer's row or anything.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, FrenchConnection said:

Why do I have this terrible feeling that the Fins just won the AFC East and the SB at the deadline like the Atlanta Braves won the World Series last year? I know that it's irrational, but I see it that way right now.  

Because you don't have a grip on reality?  The Bills are two games ahead of the Phins with a head to head matchup still pending.

The Dolphins are still a fringe wildcard team. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Why do I have this terrible feeling that the Fins just won the AFC East and the SB at the deadline like the Atlanta Braves won the World Series last year? I know that it's irrational, but I see it that way right now.  

What you're saying is, given the opportunity, you would switch their entire roster for ours?

• Haha (+1) 1

Im sorry, did they trade for a QB?

That team is as talented as anyone, but their QB is Tua.  Not Allen and not Mahomes. 

• Disagree 1

2 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

And the Rams have SB rings. 

rings? how many? they leveraged it all for 1 year.

we are already strong contenders. why leverage the next few years with these pieces we have now to add even more? we will have more needs at the end of the year that we will need to fill going forward.

very few trade options give us depth and solidify positions beyond our current year with equal or better talent without over leveraging ourselves.

2 minutes ago, TheBrownBear said:

He only attempted 18 passes since we possessed the ball for 41 minutes.  Averaged 10 ypa, didn't turn the ball over and had a QBR of 80.  By the way, he leads the NFL in both passer rating and QBR.

He's played 5 really good quarters of football this year. 4 came against one of the worst defenses I've ever seen & the 4th quarter against the Ravens. Looked average against the Pats***, bad against the Bengals while he was in. Average against the Steelers, even though their DBs are still dropping INTs that Tua was throwing their way. And if you want to have the ball for more than 19+ minutes, sustain some drives, right? Or did the Bills 1 extra drive take the 20 minutes difference in TOP?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.