Trade Deadline (Nov 1) Bills Rumors / Speculation

Warriorspikes51

5 minutes ago, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

Looked very average against a Bills defense missing both All-Pro safeties, both outside corners(One being a former All-Pro) and 2 of our 3 top DTs. Forcing us to start 2 rookie corners, in which one breaks his hand and we bring in another rookie, who was called up from the practice squad the day before. 186 yards passing against a defense that wounded?

He only attempted 18 passes since we possessed the ball for 41 minutes.  Averaged 10 ypa, didn't turn the ball over and had a QBR of 80.  By the way, he leads the NFL in both passer rating and QBR.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, TheBrownBear said:

He only attempted 18 passes since we possessed the ball for 41 minutes.  Averaged 10 ypa, didn't turn the ball over and had a QBR of 80.  By the way, he leads the NFL in both passer rating and QBR.

Yes, two very good and accurate stats that totally aren't flawed whatsoever. 

7 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Would anyone be surprised at all if the Bills did nothing?

I expect nothing, which is fine by me.

Remember, everyone making deals are trying to catch up to the Bills, not the other way around.

Would not be surprised at all, but I do expect us to sign OBJ when he is ready.

1 minute ago, BillsDiehard said:

Josh Allen is the Bills' leading rusher...I'm truly stumped as to why we aren't fixing our RB depth!?

Because I don't think that's down to the RB room - it's down to the O Line. And it's pretty difficult to upgrade the O Line on trade deadline day.

Edited by UKBillFan
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, FrenchConnection said:

I feel like the Rams changed the league and Beane hasn't adjusted. You trade picks for players now, just like baseball teams trade prospects to make post-season runs. 

i disagree.

in 2023 in the first 4 rounds we will have at least 2 starters and a rotational/depth player that will make a contribution for our future vs. a have now for 2 more years.

• Agree 1

Just now, Bangarang said:

People here: “We have the deepest and most talented roster in the league.”

Also people here: “If we don’t make a trade we’re dooooooooooooomed”

I remember in the offseason when all these arm chair GMs said all the offseason moves for the AFC West put them as the best division in football.

We will see how random trades turn out for our competition. Can't deny a trade is exciting though.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.