Trade Deadline (Nov 1) Bills Rumors / Speculation

Warriorspikes51

2 minutes ago, appoo said:

Tackles aren't exactly a common commodity in football. Probably the 2nd toughest position to find in the sport. 

Ain't no one giving up a tradable tackle unless they're going full nucelar rebuild

I realize-  just answering a question.  

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, McBean said:

We don’t need to trade for anybody that is unreasonable.

Singletary is improving and we have enough weapons.

If we traded for anyone I’d like Josh Allen from Jacksonville because I believe you can’t have enough pass rushers.

Probably would cost too much tho.

Singletary's YPC and YPG are practically the same as the previous 2 seasons.  They are featuring him more in the passing game, which is likely a Dorsey/McD priority from the off-season.  

Just now, njbuff said:

Would anyone be surprised at all if the Bills did nothing?

I expect nothing, which is fine by me.

Remember, everyone making deals are trying to catch up to the Bills, not the other way around.

Anybody who is surprised has not been paying attention to this front offices MO. They made their big acquisitions in the off-season and will not overpay based on what they see as a players value.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Would anyone be surprised at all if the Bills did nothing?

I expect nothing, which is fine by me.

Remember, everyone making deals are trying to catch up to the Bills, not the other way around.

Previous years the hunted has been KC, and they never hesitate to make moves at the deadline. 

Just now, MiltonWaddams said:

Anybody who is surprised has not been paying attention to this front offices MO. They made their big acquisitions in the off-season and will not overpay based on what they see as a players value.

Draft choices are still valuable to this organization.

Even though they will be drafting in the 30's in the next hundred years, they know they can develop players no matter where they draft them.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, TheBrownBear said:

Had a feeling this one was coming.  Good pickup for the Fins depending on compensation.  

Yeah….I was hoping we’d pull the trigger on that for a 6th- 

He’s got size and speed.  Questionable hands though

• Agree 1

The Bills big moves are going to be the return of Tre White and the signing of Beckham when he's ready to go. I'm not expecting anything big from the Bills if they do make a deal. I actually think its more likely they ship a player out for a pick because they need the roster space for White. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.