Trade Deadline (Nov 1) Bills Rumors / Speculation

Warriorspikes51

We don’t need to trade for anybody that is unreasonable.

Singletary is improving and we have enough weapons.

If we traded for anyone I’d like Josh Allen from Jacksonville because I believe you can’t have enough pass rushers.

Probably would cost too much tho.

4 minutes ago, HopelessNJBuffaloFan said:

Ok, i am speculating that there will be much whining and complaining that we stood pat after 4:00 PM EST today

This would make me happy. There’s no one speculated available who I would be thrilled if the Bills went and got. Unless it was “no brainer” compensation that they gave up. 

Just now, McBean said:

We don’t need to trade for anybody that is unreasonable.

Singletary is improving and we have enough weapons.

If we traded for anyone I’d like Josh Allen from Jacksonville because I believe you can’t have enough pass rushers.

Probably would cost too much tho.

I'd offer a 1st + Epenesa or Basham 

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, appoo said:

The Bills OLine is probably their weakest unit. We thought Saffold would elevate that unit, but he's been somewhat underwhelming - and he's on a 1 year contract

The pro personnel people who decided Saffold and Quessenberry were the answer or partial answer to improving the OL are making the decision on players at the trade deadline.  I'm not sure I trust them on offense to understand both strategically what is correct or on an individual personnel level.   

Having Josh and Diggs with Davis supporting is good, but will it hold up come playoff time?  Or do you improve the offense with more picks and players into the RB group?  Right now things are good on that side of the ball, but OBD's challenge is determining if their current lineup is enough when the post-season rolls around.  Every time I see Kumerow lining up it screams no.  

BREAKING:  Buffalo Bills GM Brandon Beane stuns the NFL World again by trading half of his BLT with Head Coach Sean McDermott for a couple homemade chocolate chip cookies minutes before the trade deadline hits.

Details are still coming, but this is clearly the biggest headline of the day.

Edited by Billz4ever
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

I'd offer a 1st + Epenesa or Basham 

He’s due 11.5M next year and then is a FA.  Even if we move off Von after the guaranteed money in Year 3, going to be difficult to pay Oliver, Rousseau and another premium pass rusher. 

3 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Edited by SCBills

Just now, Billz4ever said:

BREAKING:  Buffalo Bills GM Brandon Beane stuns the NFL World again by trading half of his BLT with Head Coach Sean McDermott for a couple homemade chocolate chip cooking minutes before the trade deadline hits.

Details are still coming, but this is clearly the biggest headline of the day.

Did the cookies have chunk of caramel in them? Because I'd make that trade for choco chip with chunks of Caramel

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.