Trade Deadline (Nov 1) Bills Rumors / Speculation

Warriorspikes51

Indy fans love Hines, that I know. If you look in the comments on any Tweet about him potentially being traded it's all Indy fans hoping he gets traded to a contender so he can win a ring and being mad at the coaches there for not using him properly. He has excellent speed and can be used as a weapon in the passing game.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Joe Ferguson said:

I'm still hoping Zack Moss gets cut and we get Kareem Hunt on the Bills team.

Having both Hunt and Singletary just doesn’t make a ton of sense to me.  

We’ve all seen what Singletary looks like as a lead back and rotational back.  

Im fine bringing in Hunt, but having two contract year RB’s who are both workhorse caliber guys on this team seems clumsy. 

7 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Indy fans love Hines, that I know. If you look in the comments on any Tweet about him potentially being traded it's all Indy fans hoping he gets traded to a contender so he can win a ring and being mad at the coaches there for not using him properly. He has excellent speed and can be used as a weapon in the passing game.

I take back what I said above.  Just watched about 10 minutes of Hines tape and he seems like an ideal 3rd down back.  Looks like a good route runner and a very nice natural hands catcher.  Appears to be a much more natural receiver than Singletary and would allow us to continue to bring Cook along slowly or move him into the Moss role of spelling Motor as the 1st/2nd down back every 3rd series or so.  I'd like it!

Also, Indy fans do love the guy which is encouraging.

Edited by TheBrownBear

7 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

What would be the odds that DeAndre Swift would be available in Detroit?

He would cost a lot more than hockenson. Problem is he’s been hurt since week 2 and still isn’t 100%

Be a pretty big gamble given his injury history and not being fully healthy now. 
He’s one of the few they can afford as he’s still on a rookie deal though. 

2 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

He would cost a lot more than hockenson. Problem is he’s been hurt since week 2 and still isn’t 100%

Be a pretty big gamble given his injury history and not being fully healthy now. 
He’s one of the few they can afford as he’s still on a rookie deal though. 

They don't really use him though. I'm guessing that it's because of the injury but he's like 3rd in their rotation 

Terrell Edmunds makes way too much sense for this team and would be really disappointed if they don't upgrade the safety spot.

We lost Hyde and added nobody.  The chances Poyer stays healthy this year seem to be very slim.  Has he played and finished a game healthy this year?

Edmunds is on a crap team, one year deal, cheap, relationship with brother, Mcdermott and Tomlin are close, and Pitt secondary is well coached up.  Don't let their crap D line and LB cloud how well their secondary is.

Seems like a no brainer nice depth piece to have on this team.  Could give Poyer some real time off and have him ready for playoffs.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

Raiders season is toast and no way are they signing Jacobs next year. That is the only running back I would swing for because that would make our offense unstoppable...I love him

I thought the Raiders would get things together and go on a run but at this point you are probably right about them being finished so if Jacobs can be had for the right price it would make sense if we were truly looking at guys like Kamara and CMC.

1 minute ago, Back2Buff said:

Terrell Edmunds makes way too much sense for this team and would be really disappointed if they don't upgrade the safety spot.

We lost Hyde and added nobody.  The chances Poyer stays healthy this year seem to be very slim.  Has he played and finished a game healthy this year?

Edmunds is on a crap team, one year deal, cheap, relationship with brother, Mcdermott and Tomlin are close, and Pitt secondary is well coached up.  Don't let their crap D line and LB cloud how well their secondary is.

Seems like a no brainer nice depth piece to have on this team.  Could give Poyer some real time off and have him ready for playoffs.

Pegulas are close with the Rooney family as well...

4 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

They don't really use him though. I'm guessing that it's because of the injury but he's like 3rd in their rotation 

Swift is the main back. Jamal Williams vultures some touchdowns on goal line runs. But swift is their guy. He’s just not healthy since week 2. Campbell just said this morning he’s still not 100% that’s why he didn’t play much Sunday. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.