Trade Deadline (Nov 1) Bills Rumors / Speculation

Warriorspikes51

4 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

I think the Dolphins are absolutely all in. I think the entire organization is under win at all costs orders because Ross wants to punish the league for punishing him. 

Sadly it will not be enough against us.

Dolphins have a lot of high end players and will soon have to decide whether to pay Tua or start over at QB.  

Makes sense for them to go all in while they’ve still got those corners and both speed WR’s. 

Wont be enough.. but I get it. 

2 minutes ago, Max Fischer said:

Every year folks post blatantly false reports. It's easy to stick with the most reliable reporters. 

Yea, but the only thing I’ve learned is that if we do finally make a move on the deadline, I’d actually be surprised if it’s for one of these linked players to us … that’s why, even though fake, randomly trading for Hockenson would make sense given how tight lipped and secretive our FO is. 

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

Now this guy, who according to his Twitter profile is a "freelance beat writer covering the Miami Dolphins," has all of your hopes up although he's just throwing stuff against the wall to see what sticks. This place will fly into a rage when unfounded rumors don't happen.

Suckers take Twitter bait whole.

Just now, Boatdrinks said:

I think after Sunday nights James Cook experiment Beane has talked himself out of the trade market. I don’t agree with it, but it seems that was the effect. 

I think they kicked the tires on the two elite playmakers who happen to be RB’s… McCaffrey and Kamara. 

Outside of Josh Jacobs, who’s more redundant with Singletary than a guy to pair with Singletary.. nobody else is that much an upgrade to be throwing 4th round picks around on rentals. 

James Cook showed alot on Sunday night.   Still not sure about his pass pro ability, but he ran in-between the guards, outside tackle and made a big pass play.  That’s a guy who defenses can’t just key in on as a pass catcher. 

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.