Trade Deadline (Nov 1) Bills Rumors / Speculation

Warriorspikes51

12 minutes ago, CorkScrewHill said:

Pat mcAfee shows.. Alvin Kamara rumors. Feel Bills are the favorites to get him .. discussion starts at 3:45

I listened to them talking about bildos for 5 min and I missed the Kamara talk originally lol. They said they like the stadium renderings and they want to see bildos flying into the new field and then they were questioning if people have sex dungeons. It got weird

They would have to overpay for Kamara considering he's going to be suspended for a large number of games next season. He's not worth a 1st or whatever it would take. I don't want to hear anything about RB's unless it's like a 4th round pick aka you couldn't draft someone that good with the pick presumably. Lots of good backs available in round 2-3 usually

Edited by KDIGGZ

3 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

I listened to them talking about bildos for 5 min and I missed the Kamara talk originally lol. They said they like the stadium renderings and they want to see bildos flying into the new field and then they were questioning if people have sex dungeons. It got weird

They would have to overpay for Kamara considering he's going to be suspended for a large number of games next season. He's not worth a 1st or whatever it would take. I don't want to hear anything about RB's unless it's like a 4th round pick aka you couldn't draft someone that good with the pick presumably. Lots of good backs available in round 2-3 usually

Yeah lots of good backs available in rounds 2-3 but not for the playoff run this year. The draft pick could be another Zach moss, you never know. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

I'm trying to follow the logic here... we'd have to overpay because he's going to be suspended?

Or was that supposed to be: we'd have to overpay for Kamara, and because he's going to be suspended, he's not worth a 1st.

Not sure if mentioned- Bills are in play for Cam Akers and Kareem hunt, apparently. 

Zack Moss days appear over. I'm personally fine with Motor being the bell cow and getting 75-80% of the snaps I'm alot higher on him than most on here and believe hes a legit but if he gets injured , I don't feel comfortable w Moss and and Cook

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

There is a difference between a good back next year and a back that may have an immediate impact on the team come playoff time this year. Take a guy like Josh Jacobs. The Raiders declined his 5th year option. They're sitting at 2-4 and while they do have a soft back half of the schedule and could go on a run...you have to wonder what they would ask for him. Declining his option puts the Raiders in a tough spot. They are either going to resign him to a big contract (and I doubt they do) or they have to let him walk and hope to recoup a 3rd or 4th round comp pick. 

So in theory if they would take a 3rd (which would be a few spots higher than their comp pick) or even if it costs a 2nd...Buffalo could recoup that pick if they let him walk the following year. So giving up a 2nd for half a year of Jacobs and getting an extra 3rd or 4th back is not horrible value. 

6 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Not sure if mentioned- Bills are in play for Cam Akers and Kareem hunt, apparently. 

Zack Moss days appear over. I'm personally fine with Motor being the bell cow and getting 75-80% of the snaps I'm alot higher on him than most on here and believe hes a legit but if he gets injured , I don't feel comfortable w Moss and and Cook

At this point of his career Cam Akers may very well be worse than Moss. Akers sadly took the Todd Gurley career path. Rams making it a habit grinding all the gears off a RB quickly.

• Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, junior said:

I'm trying to follow the logic here... we'd have to overpay because he's going to be suspended?

Or was that supposed to be: we'd have to overpay for Kamara, and because he's going to be suspended, he's not worth a 1st.

Yes to the 2nd one. They would give up a 1st round pick then have to deal with the backlash from his trial and his suspension for possibly half the season next year. Not worth it

1 hour ago, KDIGGZ said:

Kamara's cap hit this year wouldn't be too bad because we could get the Saints to carry some of it but his cap hit next year is not doable...$15 million

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Moss might well be done here.

Cook will not be going anywhere, anytime soon is my humbled opinion

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, JerseyBills said:

The Bills are connected to most offensive skill players who we can all see as possible trade bait… I wouldn’t read too much into Twitter rumours in respect of what it means for Moss…

16 minutes ago, Shake_My_Head said:

Here's one I'd really like to kick the tires on.  I think he'd be a great compliment to Motor.    Roughly a $600,000 cap hit for the rest of this year, then FA that we could probably resign cheap if he works out.

K Shanahan makes stud RBs out of jags. 

I’m passing here. 

We need a game changer and someone a clear upgrade on Motor

Edited by DJB

2 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

Might be Duke Johnson and Cook if Devin is out. 

It’s so weird to me that the Bills would potentially be willing to trade draft capital for a running back when they JUST drafted one in the 2nd round who hardly sees the field.

I was in favor of acquiring CMC because he’s a game changer, but I would not understand acquiring a Cam Akers level running back.

Maybe instead just…..play the running back you drafted in the 2nd round?

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, DJB said:

K Shanahan makes stud RBs out of jags. 

I’m passing here. 

We need a game changer and someone a clear upgrade on Motor

Why necessarily an upgrade?    I'd be happy with a nice "Thunder and Lightning" complimentary back that could split carries, is a good receiver, carries a low cap hit and could probably be had for a late round pick.     He's got a nice burst and is what we hoped Moss would be at this point.

https://www.49ers.com/video/jeff-wilson-jr-s-best-plays-from-his-132-yard-game-in-week-5-panthers-nfl

1 minute ago, Logic said:

It’s so weird to me that the Bills would potentially be willing to trade draft capital for a running back when they JUST drafted one in the 2nd round who hardly sees the field.

I was in favor of acquiring CMC because he’s a game changer, but I would not understand acquiring a Cam Akers level running back.

Maybe instead just…..play the running back you drafted in the 2nd round?

Why do you think they potentially would? Unless I missed something other than the little bit of CMC talk that there was, that was the only  RB they were rumored to potentially trade for.

Where is this Cam Akers talk coming from?

20 minutes ago, Patrick Duffy said:

Why do you think they potentially would? Unless I missed something other than the little bit of CMC talk that there was, that was the only  RB they were rumored to potentially trade for.

Where is this Cam Akers talk coming from?

Bills Twitter has been talking Akers and Hunt rumors. It is 100% NOT from any reputable sources, but there has been chatter. Akers would at least make sense from an “Aaron Kromer connection” perspective 

Just now, Logic said:

Bills Twitter has been talking Akers and Hunt rumors. It is 100% NOT from any reputable sources, but there has been chatter. Akers would at least make sense from an “Aaron Kromer connection” perspective 

Oh ok, I see. I think they go with what they have at RB myself.....

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.