Trade Deadline (Nov 1) Bills Rumors / Speculation

Warriorspikes51

12 minutes ago, njbuff said:

In the end, I do not see the Bills doing anything trade wise.

And I don't see the Bills signing OBJ either. 

I didn’t think BB would pull the trigger on OBJ. And honestly, I didn’t want to. 

But that McKenzie performance against KC…woof. 

1 minute ago, Mango said:

I didn’t think BB would pull the trigger on OBJ. And honestly, I didn’t want to. 

But that McKenzie performance against KC…woof. 

Yeah, I can't defend McKenzie.

He had a clicker against Indy last year, got benched, and came back and played well.

Will he be benched in favor of Shakir in the slot against GB? Who knows. 

17 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Yeah, I can't defend McKenzie.

He had a clicker against Indy last year, got benched, and came back and played well.

Will he be benched in favor of Shakir in the slot against GB? Who knows. 

McKenzie has definitely had a few stinkers here and there but he's had some really good moments as well. I think Shakir eventually takes the slot. His upside is visually obvious and he's a rookie. Kinda a no brainer when cost cutting moves come around next year. 

Don't see the sense in OBJ other than keeping him away from KC. We already have too many hands to feed. 

CMC is definitely intriguing if the compensation was doable. Love Motor but he's usually in the 100 yard from scrimmage area on a good day. CMC can get that in his sleep on a bad team when he's right.

Overall I don't see any eye popping trades but some more quality depth on the O line would be nice.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, billsbackto81 said:

McKenzie has definitely had a few stinkers here and there but he's had some really good moments as well. I think Shakir eventually takes the slot. His upside is visually obvious and he's a rookie. Kinda a no brainer when cost cutting moves come around next year. 

Don't see the sense in OBJ other than keeping him away from KC. We already have too many hands to feed. 

CMC is definitely intriguing if the compensation was doable. Love Motor but he's usually in the 100 yard from scrimmage area on a good day. CMC can get that in his sleep on a bad team when he's right.

Overall I don't see any eye popping trades but some more quality depth on the O line would be nice.

This.  DC's aren't worried about Devin.  If CMC was put in this offense they would shudder.  He could be lined up anywhere and create mismatches all over the field for everyone else.  He also has proven big play ability which Devin simply does not have 

• Agree 1

Shakir is taller and heavier, just as fast as McKenzie [4.43 vs. 4.42], has a much higher high point [Height [4.5in] + vertical [2.5in] is 7 inches higher].

McDirty is quicker in tight spots, but had two tight spots [backward lateral and end zone] vs. KC where he didn't catch the ball.

On 10/8/2022 at 7:19 PM, Warriorspikes51 said:

Someone tweeted at Joe Buscaglia claiming to have a source in the building at OBD that we are going to be making a blockbuster trade sending our 1st for an RB

IF that were true, what do you guys think?

1st, Moss for Saquon Barkley, 4th

1st, Moss for Christian McCaffrey

my darkhorse would be Dalvin Cook

does anyone know if $ can be retained on a deal? Or how does that work

Where is the tweet? I wanna read it

24 minutes ago, BearNorth said:

Shakir is taller and heavier, just as fast as McKenzie [4.43 vs. 4.42], has a much higher high point [Height [4.5in] + vertical [2.5in] is 7 inches higher].

McDirty is quicker in tight spots, but had two tight spots [backward lateral and end zone] vs. KC where he didn't catch the ball.

I think Shakir is going to get more opportunities going forward.  

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.