Trade Deadline (Nov 1) Bills Rumors / Speculation

Warriorspikes51

Someone tweeted at Joe Buscaglia claiming to have a source in the building at OBD that we are going to be making a blockbuster trade sending our 1st for an RB

IF that were true, what do you guys think?

1st, Moss for Saquon Barkley, 4th

1st, Moss for Christian McCaffrey

my darkhorse would be Dalvin Cook

does anyone know if $ can be retained on a deal? Or how does that work

• Vomit 3
  • Eyeroll 6
  • Disagree 2
  • Haha (+1) 10
  • Dislike 4

3 minutes ago, H2o said:

Not buying it. No way Bean moves a 1st for a RB. 

If people are going to make up crap and try to sell it as valid…..they need to make up better crap.  A first for any RB with a big contract or in a contract year is not happening.  This is not baseball and none of these guys is Max Scherzer or Juan Soto.

• Like (+1) 7
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

If we did that for Mcaffrey…it’d be an awesome move. He could add an element to our offense that could make us indefensible. All firsts are not equal and at this point, ours should most likely be in the 30’s. It could be the move that pushes us over the top for a Super Bowl and if that happens, none of us are going to give a ***** about the draft. That’s just the reality. All that being said: I bet no chance it actually happens 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Disagree 1
  • Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

If we did that for Mcaffrey…it’d be an awesome move. He could add an element to our offense that could make us indefensible. All firsts are not equal and at this point, ours should most likely be in the 30’s. It could be the move that pushes us over the top for a Super Bowl and if that happens, none of us are going to give a ***** about the draft. That’s just the reality. All that being said: I bet no chance it actually happens 

Who are we cutting? His cap hit over the next two years (2023 and 2024) 19.5 million dollars. 

14 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Someone tweeted at Joe Buscaglia claiming to have a source in the building at OBD that we are going to be making a blockbuster trade sending our 1st for an RB

IF that were true, what do you guys think?

1st, Moss for Saquon Barkley, 4th

1st, Moss for Christian McCaffrey

my darkhorse would be Dalvin Cook

does anyone know if $ can be retained on a deal? Or how does that work

That could have been ME for all you know. I am not to be trusted. Ask anyone who knows me. 

Isn’t his contract almost up? I’m a “no” on 1st round RB’s unless it’s someone far better than an oft injured Barkley and cheap. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I get the running back part, but in some cases like CMC if Carolina is eating a lot of the money it’s not the worst idea. I highly doubt he’s worth a 1st rounder right now though. 
I don’t see how they maneuver the cap mid season to fit any contract of significance in though. I know they can free some space up, but I don’t think that’s something they’re gonna unless it’s an emergency. 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.