Auburn/Georgia game

Big Turk

A little surprised it's still 0-0 but I have sitting here kinda stunned at the inept play by play that just happened...

Georgia kicker comes out to kick a 47 yard FG, the ball was way way high up on the goalposts but obviously going wide left. The announcer says "Does it have the distance"?

I'm like... seriously? It would have been good from 60, WTF do you mean does it have the distance? It was obvious it's going way wide and he says nothing about that but questions if it's long enough?

SMFH

11 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

A little surprised it's still 0-0 but I have sitting here kinda stunned at the inept play by play that just happened...

Georgia kicker comes out to kick a 47 yard FG, the ball was way way high up on the goalposts but obviously going wide left. The announcer says "Does it have the distance"?

I'm like... seriously? It would have been good from 60, WTF do you mean does it have the distance? It was obvious it's going way wide and he says nothing about that but questions if it's long enough?

SMFH

If you’re going to miss a 47 yarder, I prefer it misses left. That’s all I want to say about that. 

UGA finally gets on the scoreboard. Yay. 

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

If you’re going to miss a 47 yarder, I prefer it misses left. That’s all I want to say about that. 

UGA finally gets on the scoreboard. Yay. 

Haha, I feel you on that one!

Not really a fan of either team but hoping to at least see a good game after watching Texas demolish Oklahoma 49-0

I think Auburn's QB legit sucks

7 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Haha, I feel you on that one!

Not really a fan of either team but hoping to at least see a good game after watching Texas demolish Oklahoma 49-0

I think Auburn's QB legit sucks

Son’s wife is a UGA grad, and yesterday was her due date for their first child. She is as pregnant t as you can get, and she loves her Bulldogs. She deserves something nice.  GO DAWGS! 

Side note: she goes in tomorrow (Sunday!) at 8:30pm (well after the Bills game for my son) if they have a room and start her on meds to make it easier for the Doc to induce her Monday morning. Never heard of that before, but I guess it makes sense. Of course, with Covid nobody gets to visit except the dad and hopefully her mom until after she is released and goes home. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.