Excluding JA , predict which player will have the biggest impact - Steelers at Bills

BillsFan619

55 minutes ago, HailMary said:

James Cook. 

THIS would be a fantastic turn of events. I think it comes eventually, so why not this Sunday? 

On defense I’ll say Rousseau with say….a dozen sacks. And a pick six, ‘cause…..why not?    🤷‍♂️

(Is this like the Price is Right where you lose if you go over? If that is the case, I’ll say only ten sacks.)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

The Frenchman

Elam

Shakir 

Singletary

Cook…, Maybe…, 

GO BILLS!!!

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JoPoy88 said:

Clichéd excuse. No such thing as trap games.

So honest question. What do you call a game like Jacksonville last year. Were they a better team? That question is laughable. 

I went to that game. It stunk (both the game itself and the city - google it, Jax as a city has a stench to it). 

If you don’t call that a trap game, what do you call it? 

I think the person who mentioned trap here is doing what many others are, and looking to KC. I also fear the trap game, but if you don’t want to call it that I’ll say I fear “the game we should win by 40 but I’m concerned the team might be subconsciously overly confident and thinking about the team we have next week.”

Yep, “trap game” is more efficient. 

Edited by stevestojan
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

3 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

So honest question. What do you call a game like Jacksonville last year. Were they a better team? That question is laughable. 

I went to that game. It stunk (both the game itself and the city - google it, Jax as a city has a stench to it). 

If you don’t call that a trap game, what do you call it? 

I think the person who mentioned trap here is doing what many others are, and looking to KC. I also fear the trap game, but if you don’t want to call it that I’ll say I fear “the game we should win by 40 but I’m concerned the team might be subconsciously overly confident and thinking about the team we have next week.”

Yep, “trap game” is more efficient. 

They won’t overlook the game. They’re still mad about losing to them last year. They should be motivated.

• Agree 1

TE Morris.  He’s waiting for a breakout game and will have it here.  

Like the OP, living in PGH (which is great, btw) Steeler fans are insufferable.  It‘s like their entire self-worth is tied to this team. 

Btw, lots of Bills fans here.  A semi-fancy Italian restaurant sent out its weekly menu update and wrote “Go Bills” at the very end.    

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.