Cut Gabriel Davis and sign Odell Beckham Jr.

Joe Ferguson

Just now, Joe Ferguson said:

Time to move on with Gabe Davis. He's like Zach Moth. If the ball goes to him, you already know it's a wasted play. OBJ will take this Bills offense to the next level and a Lombardi trophy. 

Why don't you just tattoo "kick me" across your forehead?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Agree 4
  • Haha (+1) 23

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson said:

Time to move on with Gabe Davis. He's like Zach Moth. If the ball goes to him, you already know it's a wasted play. OBJ will take this Bills offense to the next level and a Lombardi trophy. 

You have been pushing your anti Gabe view  in multiple posts I am not sure you needed to start a new thread.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson said:

Please stop with this take, it’s a waste of space 

• Agree 1

is-this-mother-fucker-for-real-right-now

He's like Zach Moth.

Somebody who's good at photoshop needs to get on this.

• Like (+1) 1

Fergie, you got hit in the head a few too many times. I think your grand kids need to take your internet privileges away from you. 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

I never liked Zach Moth.

Hate that guy. He owes me 12 bucks. 

I reached a certain point a while back where I saw posts/comments like this and automatically assumed trolling. But sometimes I'm not so sure. 

To everyone that feels the need to verbalize whatever knee-jerk reaction you have just try to like...not do that. Go outside. Skip some rocks in the pond. 

Just now, blacklabel said:

Hate that guy. He owes me 12 bucks. 

I reached a certain point a while back where I saw posts/comments like the OP and automatically assumed trolling. But sometimes I'm not so sure. 

To everyone that feels the need to verbalize whatever knee-jerk reaction you have just try to like...not do that. Go outside. Skip some rocks in the pond. 

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson said:

Beer.  It's Not Just for Breakfast Any More.

• Haha (+1) 2

My guy is 2nd in his draft class for TDs and we're going to cut him because nothing happens when he catches the football.

Cut Von Millcrap instead he's not even the team leader in sacks why do we pay him?

Edited by Tom Donahoe, GM
  • Haha (+1) 1