Schopp show without Schopp

notwoz

2 hours ago, LabattBlue said:

Anyone who has SiriusXM should never listen to Schlep & his lapdog.  It should always be Movin’ the Chains. 

If you don’t have Sirius, sign up today.  

Pat and Jim are outstanding. The gold standard and better Bills talk than GR.

I hate how radio personnel have a tendency to ask and answer their own question before allowing those being interviewed to share their thoughts. That always irks me. Your question doesn’t need to be an essay. 

I don’t mind the afternoon show, although I agree it has seriously changed in discussion over the years (fantasy, gambling). I wish they included more X’s and O’s 

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/5/2022 at 4:33 PM, Big Turk said:

Haha, he is insufferable at times but I've gotten used to his "I'm the smartest guy in the room ans you are an idiot if you dint agree with me" schtick so it doesn't bother me as much anymore...

Sometimes he is actually pretty funny.

OMG a New Yorker with that kind of attitude who new . 😂

4 hours ago, Stads said:

I understand that gambling has a fairly prominent place in the sporting world right now. If you want that, then go listen to 1520. That's literally all they talk about. It doesn't need to also leak into the flagship station of two professional sports teams. I could see one segment a week being palatable, but we have multiple weekly fantasy/gambling guests on. I would like to phase WGR out in the afternoons. Other than the Locked on Bills podcast, what are other good options?

It’s tough Stads.

The National guys are getting older and have been on the radio for a long time, so their shows all sound the same.

Colin, again today, starts with Aaron Rodgers , Russell Westbrook, rinse and repeat.

Dan Patrick, same guests, same time slots, and he’s repetitive.

So from a WGR 550 perspective, I’ve listened to them since I was a kid. Now, I check in and out of those shows.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.