Week 5: Steelers vs Bills TV map; Blue on Blue expected

SDS

3 minutes ago, Greg S said:

They wear what the offense wears in practice leading up to the game. Definitely blue jerseys and some are wearing blue shorts. Probably all blues again or maybe blue over white. It will be one of the two.

davis does not appear to have an ankle problem in that shot.

2 hours ago, Airseven said:

Please no more blue on blue and red on red. They're terrible.

I love the red on red for one game a year. Not as a permanent uniform but once a year is nice. Plus, I just got a red Josh Allen jersey for Christmas last year so I don't want them parting ways with those

• Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 1

Now that I dropped DirecTV, I'm even more glad I moved back to Dallas from Lubbock.

Seeing the last few coverage maps, it seems the NFL thinks West Texas is all Texans fans. Dallas on the other hand, they get a little Bills bubble carved out for them each week! 

For that, I'm eternally grateful 😆

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BigDingus said:

Now that I dropped DirecTV, I'm even more glad I moved back to Dallas from Lubbock.

Seeing the last few coverage maps, it seems the NFL thinks West Texas is all Texans fans. Dallas on the other hand, they get a little Bills bubble carved out for them each week! 

For that, I'm eternally grateful 😆

Cuz of the cowboys

7 hours ago, gomper said:

For you uniform freaks, this a cool site that fills in as the week goes on.  In some cases you can find a uni matchup weeks ahead. 

https://www.gridiron-uniforms.com/GUD/controller/controller.php?action=weekly&year=2022&week=5&league=NFL

Yeah, that site is great, been using it for years.  What’s odd is that some NFL teams release their uniform plans for the entire season while others (like the Bills) try to create this week-to-week drama.  I mean, it doesn’t really matter to us as fans, but it’s fun to look at.

Of note:  the Pats*** are wearing my favorite iteration of their uniform this week.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.