Singletary was close to fumbling with seconds remaining

Einstein

20 hours ago, Einstein said:

Never saw this angle before. Watch how close Singletary to blowing the game here. Time for a RB upgrade!

Yah it was close but he didn't that's the difference between him & the likes of the other 2 they have i think they would have definitely coughed it up i say keep Motor & do away with the others to this point neither have proved they are worthy of a roster on a championship team .

He did very well to hold onto it, he is a good player, import player but I would disagree this is a non issue. It could come back at a critical moment - I think most people would agree that we lack a clear 1RB. But, like I say he did well to not fumble.

Edited by london_bills

17 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

Id love to see dingleberry hit you right at the line of scrimmage. See your panties fall off. 

Well i mean he's a professional athlete, he better be able to hit a middle aged dude that sits at a desk all day lmao... 

The difference is I'm not playing Linebacker.

The fact you actually need to compare this professional athlete against regular joes is an indictment against him. 

But just for pretend if i was on the field, of course he would crash into me at the line, because we all know he doesn't have the vision to take the cut back.

Edited by ArtVandalay
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 10/5/2022 at 12:03 PM, Einstein said:

Never saw this angle before. Watch how close Singletary to blowing the game here. Time for a RB upgrade!

Just looks like sour grapes after a loss.  "But...but see how close we were?!?".  No.  You blew it.  Man up.

I think the biggest reason that this coaching staff is still holding on hope with Zack Moss is Singletary's history with protecting the ball.

With that said, this play in particular is a non issue because he didn't fumble and most NFL players have this happen over the course of the year given the physical nature of the game and how aggressive NFL players are in terms of going for the football on defense.

At the end of the day it's Singletary as RB1 or bust in 2022 even if James Cook starts playing more and shows something.

14 hours ago, Doc said:

The thread title should be "Oweh was close to forcing a fumble with seconds remaining."

He FAILED! 

Hey, some of our audience prefers to focus an all things failure. 

But mostly if it’s the Bills. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/5/2022 at 12:27 PM, Einstein said:

It does matter because you won’t always be so lucky.

People often ignore issues because of a win, until they resurface in a loss.

Like our inefficiency in short yardage situations. I created a thread about it after the first 2 wins and people said “we won!”

Well, yeah. But then we didn’t. And not being able to convert short yardage was part of the problem.

So what's the move my brotha'. 😁

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.