Words cannot describe how badly I want the Jets to win this week.

Pine Barrens Mafia

Frankly I am ready for the "Is Mike McDaniels in over his head?" stories in the press. Like everything NFL, he was overdone as the flavor of the month based on limited success, he was THE greatest thing since sliced bread...but after the concussion stuff, I think the bread is gettin' stale. The way the NFL press works, if he loses two in a row, they'll be calling him a disaster.

1 hour ago, Joe in Winslow said:

This is imperative for me. I want the Fish exposed for the frauds they are. I want them and their fans humiliated nationally.  J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS

Wow, we are only entering week 5, and you are that worked up about the Dolphins??  Why do you think they are frauds?  

I am still floating in the clouds after Sunday's amazing comeback against the Ravens.  That didn't resonate with you?   If you want to be worried about a team, worry about the Chiefs.  The looked dam explosive against the Bucs Sunday nite.  And we play them week 6.  That's who will likely be our biggest competition for AFC supremacy.  And while you're at it, maybe worry about the Steelers.  We play them on Sunday btw.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Fins HC McDaniel looks and sounds annoying as hell. Hope he flames out and takes a hit for how the Dolphins handled Tua. 

Say what you want about Brian Flores, but at least it looked like he showered every day.

• Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, mushypeaches said:

Just from a pure standings perspective, we are all Jets fans this week

But I really don't want to see the Jets spend too much time over .500

Robert Saleh is a charlatan and a blowhard, and the sooner he's fully exposed, the better

If that last statement is true, wouldn't we want him to stay around?

3 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

This is imperative for me. I want the Fish exposed for the frauds they are. I want them and their fans humiliated nationally.  J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS

they would be humiliated by losing with their backup QB?

3 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Perhaps if you try to describe it in a haiku it might help. 

• Haha (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

If that last statement is true, wouldn't we want him to stay around?

It's more that I don't want Saleh to actually be given the runway to potentially become a good coach.  The more that the teams in our division get into, and stay into that 3 year cycle of hiring and firing, the better off the Bills are.  If Saleh stays, that probably means that he's over-performing expectations.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.