Words cannot describe how badly I want the Jets to win this week.

Pine Barrens Mafia

34 minutes ago, mushypeaches said:

Just from a pure standings perspective, we are all Jets fans this week

But I really don't want to see the Jets spend too much time over .500

Robert Saleh is a charlatan and a blowhard, and the sooner he's fully exposed, the better

quite a bit more talent on the Dolphins roster, IMO.  wouldn’t mind the Jets sweeping the Phins this season.

18 minutes ago, mjd1001 said:

I don't know how to feel about the Jets or this game.  I tend to want to see the Jets win.  I like the makup of the Jets. I like their coach (so far). They haven't won in a long time.

But the other side of it is....as an emotional sports fan, I have a hard time rooting for ANY team to win when it will make those insufferable New York City fans happy.

Too late this is a post from Jetsnation.

I'm disappointed Tua is out. I prefer to beat the Fish at home with them at full strength. Don't need any false promises. I wanna see how good we really are.

Saleh was right when he said the best path to the POs is winning your division. That's where we need to focus. 

Miami and Bills need to split, giving each a loss (so far, so good).

We need to sweep NE and beat the Fish at home. Not impossible. Gives both NE and the Fish 2 losses in the division.

Last, we need to spit with the Bills, taking our home game. In a way it's good that we play the Bills a bit into the season. Gives time for our oline to figure itself out and time for our dline to gel and get the young guys rushing the passer. Much better than playing them opening day. They did a great job containing Lamar and they should do decent containing Josh. If we win this game, we win it on offense. Zack needs a decent game and has the weapons now, especially with the Bills secondary out with injuries.

Our two away games vs the Fish and Bills will decide the division. If we beat the Fish in their crib and lose to the Bills in their crib, we'll be tied with the Bills for the AFCE.

Then it goes to tie breakers, with both the Bills and Jets at 5-1. Unless we pull of a miracle (2 miracles?) and beat the Bills twice.

Could easily come down to this: If we beat the Bills in their crib, we're in the POs.

• Eyeroll 1

46 minutes ago, Greg S said:

I wouldn't say I want the Jets to win as much as I would say I want the Dolphins to lose. Bottom line...Both teams can go F off. 

This is probably true. They can beat the fins w/o tua and prob split with the cheats.

2 minutes ago, Greg S said:

I'm disappointed Tua is out. I prefer to beat the Fish at home with them at full strength. Don't need any false promises. I wanna see how good we really are.

Saleh was right when he said the best path to the POs is winning your division. That's where we need to focus. 

We need to sweep NE and beat the Fish at home. Not impossible. Gives both NE and the Fish 2 losses in the division.

Last, we need to spit with the Bills, taking our home game. In a way it's good that we play the Bills a bit into the season. Gives time for our oline to figure itself out and time for our dline to gel and get the young guys rushing the passer. Much better than playing them opening day. They did a great job containing Lamar and they should do decent containing Josh. If we win this game, we win it on offense. Zack needs a decent game and has the weapons now, especially with the Bills secondary out with injuries.

Our two away games vs the Fish and Bills will decide the division. If we beat the Fish in their crib and lose to the Bills in their crib, we'll be tied with the Bills for the AFCE.

Then it goes to tie breakers, with both the Bills and Jets at 5-1. Unless we pull of a miracle (2 miracles?) and beat the Bills twice.

Could easily come down to this: If we beat the Bills in their crib, we're in the POs.

Sounds like a TSW post during the drought years. 

• Haha (+1) 5

1 hour ago, Joe in Winslow said:

This is imperative for me. I want the Fish exposed for the frauds they are. I want them and their fans humiliated nationally.  J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS

They're not frauds with Tua.

Without him, they will be a LOT worse.

Just like the Bills would be a "fraud" without Josh.

Every team in the league is in the same boat.

Your hatred of Miami doesn't make them bad.

9 minutes ago, Greg S said:

smh-kanye-west.gif

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ddaryl said:

Yeah I want them to lose, but calling the Fins frauds is really bizzare. 

They're a decent team with Tua..

Did you watch him Thursday before the injury? He flat out doesn't have the arm strength to be above average in nfl. He's going to get further exposed this year as defenses adapt

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, ddaryl said:

Yeah I want them to lose, but calling the Fins frauds is really bizzare. 

They're a decent team with Tua..

There’s not a lot tua can do that bridgewater can’t do…I don’t think they’re gonna fall off much.  They’re probably closer to a 2-2 team than a 3-1 team right now though…it’s pretty tough to get that lucky two games in a row like they did in the ravens and bills games 

they’ve got an easy schedule until a brutal 4 week stretch where they play SF,LAC,BUF on the road then GB at home so I don’t think they’re going away for awhile.  They’re probably going 1-3 at best in that stretch of games once they hit that part of the schedule though and the wheels will start to come off then 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

1 hour ago, Greg S said:

I wouldn't say I want the Jets to win as much as I would say I want the Dolphins to lose. Bottom line...Both teams can go F off. 

It's impressive that guy on Twitter can post a 35 second video clip and completely fabricate a quote from it. He took two different statements and cobbled them together like it was one. 

7 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Did you watch him Thursday before the injury? He flat out doesn't have the arm strength to be above average in nfl. He's going to get further exposed this year as defenses adapt

I don’t think tuas great but they’ve been scheming guys wide open so it hasn’t mattered much.  They’ve been pretty bad at turning yards into points though even with tua (outside of that one quarter against baltimore)

37 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

Sounds like a TSW post during the drought years. 

“If we can just beat this team that beat us 45-17 last year, I think we will be ok!”

15 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Even his 6 TD game, he made one really good throw and read a bunch of bad coverage. Credit for hitting those throws, but it was hardly a surgical comeback so much as an epic collapse

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.