Jordan Poyer named AFC Defensive Player of the Week

YoloinOhio

I don't think we have given him enough credit for how professionally he has handled the contract situation.  He has been the consummate good soldier and teammate.  Every interview is positive and there hasn't been any social media stuff from him or his wife as far as I know.  I have a ton of respect for how he has handled everything! 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 9
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

I don't think we have given him enough credit for how professionally he has handled the contract situation.  He has been the consummate good soldier and teammate.  Every interview is positive and there hasn't been any social media stuff from him or his wife as far as I know.  I have a ton of respect for how he has handled everything! 

This.  He doesn’t want to make himself bigger than the team.  The mission is to win a Lombardi and then get paid. 

Well done All-Pro Po!  Bills legend

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, T master said:

The dude is definitely making a case that he's worth the money ...

making it harder to think he can be replaced.  Trade Hyde, keep Poyer?   Edmunds likely cap casualty.  Elite teams have these issues.  Good problems to have.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.