Andy Isabella (WR) 2nd round pick cut by Cardinals, on the waiver wire

ganesh

I remember wanting Isabella to be drafted by the Bills, wondering if it was a stretch in thinking he was a third round talent due to him coming out of a small school, and then feeling vindicated seeing the Cards scoop him in the second round.

Would be all down for him getting a shot in Buffalo. Could be a rebirth.

On 10/5/2022 at 1:24 AM, ganesh said:

https://www.nfl.com/news/cardinals-waive-wr-andy-isabella-after-three-underwhelming-seasons

Will the Bills put in a claim ?   

He has raw speed...can he be taught the position.  Can he help Josh Allen?

He’s a white mediocre slot receiver so you know this board will love it 😂 *cough* Berrios ! 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 5

4 hours ago, Herb Nightly said:

Im not on the OBJ bandwagon,anyway, and since we can't afford him,why is this even a thing?

Well.....we can stop the Isabella talk now that he signed to the Ravens PS.

I dont anticipate ANY "significant " trades or signings. Bills have already replaced Austen with Roberson. 

If Von wants him that bad then he should restructure his contract to afford him. Hey, you were the one playin gm dude.... yeah, not gonna happen.

• Disagree 1

9 hours ago, 3rdand12 said:

Of course !
 if the time comes and we need AND can secure him , i sure won't grumble much .
 I would like to mention he seems to have been shopping/marketing himself already. Which as mentioned above ^ might well put him out of our budget. Hope Rochester fan is right though if push comes to shove come late season , McBeanes has worked his majic before :)

always a pleasure Kelly

and thank you 

Go Bills

Its fair thinking , but is is it really something OBJ would go along with ?
I do like options !

3/12, of course.  Read the Syracuse article this morning from Von on OBJ. He all but guaranteed the decision’s

been made by OBJ to come to Buffalo.  Bob stated this on Richard Sherman’s podcast.

In the short term, I don’t care if Gabe was a full practice yesterday, or if McKenzie is out of the concussion protocol.  I’m hoping we play it smart and rest these two.  They are too important for the Chiefs game.  As we discussed, let’s elevate Hodgins, and play him, Diggs, Shakir, and Knox.

Lean heavy on Knox this week as well as mr consistent in Diggs.

Hopefully we can rest anyone else where there is depth to have we hope a 100% team for the Chiefs.

• Agree 1

12 hours ago, Rochesterfan said:

Because it most likely is not costing 6.6 million.

If as has been stated - OBJ will be signing in Mid-December - you are looking at having to pay him for 4 games coming off injury.  They may split a signing bonus between this year and next and give him a bit over minimum per game - keeping him closer to the 1.7 we have left.

Then he can chase a ring again and be free for next year to pursue another hefty contract.

I was specifically responding to the post that stated 6.6 million. 

Sure, Bills might be able to get OBJ for 1.6 million for 4 games ,but what if signs sooner,elsewhere?

If Miller wants him so bad,maybe he should rework his contract to free up the money!

11 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

3/12, of course.  Read the Syracuse article this morning from Von on OBJ. He all but guaranteed the decision’s

been made by OBJ to come to Buffalo.  Bob stated this on Richard Sherman’s podcast.

In the short term, I don’t care if Gabe was a full practice yesterday, or if McKenzie is out of the concussion protocol.  I’m hoping we play it smart and rest these two.  They are too important for the Chiefs game.  As we discussed, let’s elevate Hodgins, and play him, Diggs, Shakir, and Knox.

Lean heavy on Knox this week as well as mr consistent in Diggs.

Hopefully we can rest anyone else where there is depth to have we hope a 100% team for the Chiefs.

Yessir ! all the above 

10 hours ago, freddyjj said:

fYI Knox has been a DNP last 2 days.  Not sure he will be good to go

Morris gets his chance in the pass game lol.
 But honestly Dorsey is really impressing me with his use of the RBs as catching weapons. Josh used to never look at these guys out in flat or releasing after the block and being open.
Maybe James Cook gets his feet wet and keeps his hands dry against Steelers !

• Like (+1) 1

21 hours ago, BurpleBull said:

I remember wanting Isabella to be drafted by the Bills, wondering if it was a stretch in thinking he was a third round talent due to him coming out of a small school, and then feeling vindicated seeing the Cards scoop him in the second round.

Would be all down for him getting a shot in Buffalo. Could be a rebirth.

Me too, but he seemingly doesn't have it as an NFL receiver. Lots of little things they need to do and details to pay attention to to truly become good receivers and many don't want to put in that kind of work or can't pick them up.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

20 hours ago, FrenchConnection said:

Did everyone miss the tweet posted on the previous page that he signed to the Ravens practice squad?

we could sign him from the PS couldn't we , if there was a real interest
McBeanes are starmakers !

But i bet that is not a player they are interested in at this point. And yes I was a bit high on him back when

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.