Josh Norris highlighting Gabe clearly not 100 percent

Steel City Mafia

Not for nothing you question the offseason training regimen.  Not sure muscling up was the best idea for a guy with lower body wear and tear - the extra torque may not have helped his weak ankles.  

Imagine if instead of collecting scrub RBs on Day 2, Beane had focused on acquiring speedster WRs with those picks.  You’d think at least one would have panned out, maybe all three, and the Bills would have the most dynamic offense in the NFL.  Instead it’s Allen-Diggs-some other guys.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, pennstate10 said:

Nope. Look at the tall safety. 

Uh what about him?

That is as open as you can ever expect to get in the NFL. If you’re worried about that safety then you don’t realize the tight windows that NFL quarterbacks throw into on nearly every pass.

Gabe is one of my favorite players and I had high hopes for him this year, but he should sit this Steelers game. Teams will catch on if he's a decoy, he was hobbling on the ankle during the Miami game and it's clearly still bothering him. I'd rather him heal up more and possibly be ready for KC. Otherwise it's just going to linger all season. 

15 hours ago, Joe Ferguson said:

Davis is hurting this team. He's beginning to be a selfish jerk for insisting to play and not let the up and coming receivers play. Is he afraid to lose his job? 

It is really saying something about this place that I can’t totally tell if you’re being sarcastic…

Edited by Captain Caveman

On 10/4/2022 at 9:00 PM, DCbillsfan said:

I agree.  They should sit Davis against the Steelers.  See if he's ok for Chiefs.

Hindsight being a full on 20/20.  How did that work out for you?

Time and time again - I trust the Bills coaches and staff WAY more than a random TBD poster....

On 10/5/2022 at 8:37 AM, extrahammer said:

Gabe is one of my favorite players and I had high hopes for him this year, but he should sit this Steelers game. Teams will catch on if he's a decoy, he was hobbling on the ankle during the Miami game and it's clearly still bothering him. I'd rather him heal up more and possibly be ready for KC. Otherwise it's just going to linger all season. 

On 10/4/2022 at 8:55 PM, Joe Ferguson said:

Gabe could have said to his coaches, "my ankle is total dog poo. I need to sit out the rest of the season and let other receivers that can actually run take my place"  Instead he most likely said, "WAAAHHHH!  I don't want to sit out! I wanna play football! WAAHHHHH!

Dude WHAT are you talking about lollll holy hell. You think it's the players call to say they aren't playing 😆

On 10/5/2022 at 4:39 PM, GunnerBill said:

I have been saying ir for two weeks. There was a practice video from the Thursday before Miami where it was abundently clear the guy was not ready. 

Sit him down. Heal him up. Him hobbling about out there is helping nobody.

Or just play him 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.