Josh Norris highlighting Gabe clearly not 100 percent

Steel City Mafia

Live with the trainers, as Josh said he was doing. We knew this was a danger at a shallow position, but it’s far from over. Best to peak for our Christmas presents! 

1 minute ago, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

I blame dorsey for this

This could be the curse of Dorsey’s iPad. 

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Steel City Mafia said:

Obviously something is wrong with him.  He has had an ankle injury for weeks.  Its pretty common knowledge.  Just because Josh hasn't gone deep as much as last season isnt necessarily indicating his injury is the reason.  It likely is but there are other factors.  Biggest one being new OC with his own ideas on play design and play calls.  Second could simply be the defense we are facing, the gameplan, etc.  Im sure his ankle plays a part of it.  Nothing anyone can do about it.  It will heal when it heals.

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Augie said:

Live with the trainers, as Josh said he was doing. We knew this was a danger at a shallow position, but it’s far from over. Best to peak for our Christmas presents! 

This could be the curse of Dorsey’s iPad. 

Yep…McBeane took a chance and it’s biting them now. Davis or Diggs getting hurt was always gonna hurt this team about as much as anything outside of Allen getting hurt. Our identity is as a passing team and I don’t think we did enough at receiver or oline. But…we sure did bolster that defense, huh?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

7 minutes ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

It hurts Kumerow is out or Gabe could sit…. But it’s tough to roll out there with Diggs, McKenzie, Shakir and Austin? Hodges? Gabe is more a distraction other teams have to account for…. People notice he isn’t hardly targeted right?

We dont even know how Shakir will do because as much as I love this staff they do not like to play rookies unless they are forced to.  They wouldnt even play Gabe when it was clear he was a good receiver.

4 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Gabe has had no troubling getting open from what i’ve seen.

His trouble has been catching the ball.

Are his ankles connected to his hands somehow?

You can tell he is lacking his burst and his cuts arent that great.  However, I do agree.  He did get open.  He did get targeted on the money.  The ball went right through his hands.  That wasnt from his ankle.  Even happened to Diggs though.  Probably rain had something to do with that.

Just now, Scott7975 said:

You can tell he is lacking his burst and his cuts arent that great.  However, I do agree.  He did get open.  He did get targeted on the money.  The ball went right through his hands.  That wasnt from his ankle.  Even happened to Diggs though.  Probably rain had something to do with that.

Yeah I mean whether or not he is lacking explosiveness, he is getting open. The guy is just dropping everything.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.