McAfee Challenges Poyer - "You get 12 picks we'll donate 1 Mil to Your Charity"

ndirish1978

2 minutes ago, Bills2022 said:

He is entertaining and seems like a good guy.  I think he can get to 12 interceptions because we play a bunch of bad quarterbacks that will be down by a few touchdowns late in games.  It will be interesting.

Have noticed many of your post seem all doom and whatnot....however this is one of the post I can agree with you on. I think he has a good shot IF he can remain healthy. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Bills2022 said:

He is entertaining and seems like a good guy.  I think he can get to 12 interceptions because we play a bunch of bad quarterbacks that will be down by a few touchdowns late in games.  It will be interesting.

I don’t want him gambling for picks. I want him doing his job, and take them where they come. Don’t give up a big play going for a big play. That’s not how we work. First be smart and safe, then make the big splash. 

I trust him to be a pro, and I hope he raises that money! 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

I'm all for charity, but how bout $1M toward a Poyer extension, Pat?

he gets 12 and Buffalo will be delighted to extend beyond his recent incentives bonuses offers this season !

Heck I will chip in
But charity offer should remain intact from Pat 😀

7 hours ago, Bills2022 said:

I think with Hyde down Poyer will be playing more Center field so I can see it also. I'm predicting 2 this week vs Pickett welcome to the NFL Moments 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.