Brady /Gisellle hire divorce attorneys

Steel City Mafia

6 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

He got greedy,  Stayed one year too many.  Should have stay retired, his legacy would have remained solid and he would still might be happily married.

Probably not...this was the straw that broke the camel's back not the issues that have been piling up for 10+ years as has been reported. If it wasn't him going back to play football it would have been something else that was that straw at some point.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Big Turk said:

Probably not...this was the straw that broke the camel's back not the issues that have been piling up for 10+ years as has been reported. If it wasn't him going back to play football it would have been something else that was that straw at some point.

It's easy to assume this was a result of Brady going back for one year too many, but it's just as likely he went back for one more year as a way of not dealing with perduring issues off-the-field.

• Agree 1

13 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

It's easy to assume this was a result of Brady going back for one year too many, but it's just as likely he went back for one more year as a way of not dealing with perduring issues off-the-field.

I don't believe if he stayed retired they would of went through with the divorce. he went back on his word and solid relationships are ones of trust. she no longer could trust his word.

he chose the field over wife/family and it came back to bite him in the ass in a big way as evident of his play on the field this season, so far. which by the way, has been putrid (but I love to see it) and rather then go out on top, the world gets to watch his football career crumble.

touché

Just now, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

I don't believe if he stayed retired they would of went through with the divorce. he went back on his word and solid relationships are ones of trust. she no longer could trust his word.

he chose the field over wife/family and it came back to bite him in the ass in a big way as evident of his play on the field this season, so far. which by the way, has been putrid (but I love to see it) and rather then go out on top, the world gets to watch his football career crumble.

touché

Well, I don't know and I don't see how you can know. I'm not arguing for one interpretation over another, only the plausibility of differing rationales. I'm certainly not saying your alternate narrative isn't possible. Personal relationships are complex and idiosyncratic. I'm sorry it happened, regardless. It affects children as well as the married couple, so I'm not going to engage in any schadenfreude over the event.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Dr. Who said:

Well, I don't know and I don't see how you can know. I'm not arguing for one interpretation over another, only the plausibility of differing rationales. I'm certainly not saying your alternate narrative isn't possible. Personal relationships are complex and idiosyncratic. I'm sorry it happened, regardless. It affects children as well as the married couple, so I'm not going to engage in any schadenfreude over the event.

respect your post, for sure. I don't know, but the assumptions go both ways. as you had said, it's easy to assume. I just said I don't believe, which is not set in stone. it'll will all come out in the wash eventually, until then, I'll just go with my assumption. and yes, it's the kids that are most affected by divorce. I went through one, and it's not easy for the children.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

touché

If him going back to play football was the cause of divorce, his marriage was teetering on the brink for a long time.

• Like (+1) 1

i know brady isnt known for his intelligence. but what an idiot and #######. if he gets a major injury, will his divorce be worth it? i dont think gisele is even pretty- beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but dude you just threw away over a decade with a person you have a family with. football isnt worth it anymore dude, what are going to play till your 70? give me a break

7 minutes ago, Buffalo Boy said:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/34896047/tom-brady-gisele-bundchen-announce-divorce-13-years?platform=amp

It’s official!!!!

Giselle is leaving Karen…… who chose football over her.

Father time has made a cameo appearance in this seasons episodes.

Did you not see this? I know a good optometrist if you didn't

372133086_ScreenShot2022-10-28at2_46_30PM.thumb.png.c249ffcac6a339546079b84f1b1d1ae3.png

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.