Brady /Gisellle hire divorce attorneys

Steel City Mafia

2 minutes ago, Success said:

Did anyone see his post-game presser?

I'll get some eyerolls, but I felt genuinely bad for him - which I never thought I'd say.  He seemed like he'd rather be anywhere else than playing football for an NFL team.  

No one to blame but himself. He chose continued NFL play to feed his ego over his family. Not going to shed a tear.

• Like (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, Buffalo Boy said:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/34896047/tom-brady-gisele-bundchen-announce-divorce-13-years?platform=amp

It’s official!!!!

Giselle is leaving Karen…… who chose football over her.

Father time has made a cameo appearance in this seasons episodes.

There's a long thread in Off The Wall that was created over THREE WEEKS AGO on this topic.

It comes with the territory but people are just making all kinds of assumptions and judgements here.   How many men in their 40's will just give up their life passion because the wife wants him home more?   People here seem to think his wife should just tell him how to live his life and he should just go along with it.   It's hard to relate because its football, they have more money than God and most other people don't have a realistic option to give up their work.   But again, this is probably more than just his work, it is his life's passion..it's his identity, the end is obviously near, he can't put it down and the restart in 5 year or something.  Not being ready to be done is reasonable and while her position may be job or family, he likely feels he can do both...which I bet most you you also think you can have a job and be a family man even when you have to sacrifice at times.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Matt_In_NH said:

But again, this is probably more than just his work, it is his life's passion..it's his identity, the end is obviously near, he can't put it down and the restart in 5 year or something. 

Exactly.  There has to be more going on.  He has a max of a few years left.  She can see the end in sight.  If she wont wiggle, then why would he sacrifice so much against so few years.  If they had marital bliss, they both had to weigh the moment against 40 more years of rich, marital bliss.  It leads me to believe that their relationship is not so blissful.

If there is not more going on, they are both the most near-sighted people in the history of the world...and the most selfish.

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.