Brady /Gisellle hire divorce attorneys

Steel City Mafia

51 minutes ago, Freak-O said:

Some are staying this is because he’s still playing. What if the marriage has gone sour and he keeps playing to be away from it? 

I said that several pages ago, that he's playing as a distraction from his personal life.  

5 hours ago, Just Jack said:

1822054159_GBresized.thumb.jpg.77b8d6a55c8d7a73785b619c53adec81.jpg

A Pub Sub is a Publix (grocery chain that would mimic the quality of Wegmens) Sub.  They have fresh bread each morning, and all fresh meats and veggies.  They are awesome, but not a TB12 diet.

Sounds like if true a mid-life crisis for Tahmmy.   It’s not like Brady has great morals knocking up Bridget Moynihan and leaving her while she was pregnant.

I appreciate his skills on the field,  it a deusche off the field.

2 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

A Pub Sub is a Publix (grocery chain that would mimic the quality of Wegmens) Sub.  They have fresh bread each morning, and all fresh meats and veggies.  They are awesome, but not a TB12 diet.

Sounds like if true a mid-life crisis for Tahmmy.   It’s not like Brady has great morals knocking up Bridget Moynihan and leaving her while she was pregnant.

I appreciate his skills on the field,  it a deusche off the field.

That was a joke meme image. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

She was probably pissed because she laid down the gauntlet about him retiring & he when he unretired that probably is the problem . i can only imagine a wife with that much money being that spoiled i bet she is a HUGE BIOTCH !!! 

Edited by T master
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, T master said:

She was probably pissed because she laid down the gauntlet about him retiring & he went back i can only imagine a wife with that much money being that spoiled i bet she is a HUGE BIOTCH !!! 

You really need to express your feelings with more clarity. 

14 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

And what exactly is that?

Does he not claim Family is everything?

YES or NO 

I’ll save you the search 

Tom Brady discusses importance of his family while making retirement decision

Tom Brady Says His Family Is 'My Greatest Achievement' as He Announces NFL Retirement

Brady prioritizing family in deciding future: 'It's not always what I want'

And knowing the wife wouldn’t be happy

Did it anyway 

exactly right

On 10/4/2022 at 6:29 PM, todd said:

Wow. He's got all the rings he needs. He's got all the money he needs and more. He's considered the GOAT. Is playing another year worth sacrificing your marriage and time with your children? That's a flawed human being right there.

He only needs one ring, and it looks like  might lose it

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.