Brady /Gisellle hire divorce attorneys

Steel City Mafia

14 minutes ago, Bills2022 said:

The facts are women have more and healthier eggs when they are younger.  It is a biological fact.  The newspaper article talked about a study.  A study and facts are two different things.  The study said men like 18 year olds.  That is not a fact.  That is just something the study found. Another study could find something different. 

at any point are you gonna stop posting the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again? 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, JoeF said:

Twelve pages on the Brady divorce in season?   The Bills are 3-1 and just won a great comeback game!!!!  Come on ladies and gentlemen.  Let's get back to talking about something important like Rachel Bush's latest love tweet to her hubby about how good a football player he is.  

Tom/Giselle really sorry it didn't work out.  Please love your children.  Tom you better damn well hope you don't see this Bills team on the field...

Do we play again this week? Who we got?     😋

4 minutes ago, Augie said:

Well, that’s kinda easy if YOU are MAKING UP 33.3% of the pattern. 

Now, it could be true, but that doesn’t sound very scientific of you, Mr Scientist. 

Fair point, but I think we all know the 3rd part is coming. My guess is Elon Musk, I mean Tom Brady, will have a few more kids with wife/girlfriend #3. He has stated he thought about having more kids.  It isn't like he can't afford them.

4 minutes ago, SDS said:

at any point are you gonna stop posting the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again? 

I think you forgot a couple of over and overs 

• Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Bills2022 said:

The facts are women have more and healthier eggs when they are younger.  It is a biological fact.  The newspaper article talked about a study.  A study and facts are two different things.  The study said men like 18 year olds.  That is not a fact.  That is just something the study found. Another study could find something different. 

Guys don't care about women's eggs--certainly not 18 year old guys.  That's ridiculous. 

As for us old guys, I'll go on record as saying I can be had for a daily bacon egg 'n cheese on a roll....

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Guys don't care about women's eggs--certainly not 18 year old guys.  That's ridiculous. 

As for us old guys, I'll go on record as saying I can be had for a daily bacon egg 'n cheese on a roll....

Creating offspring was never a top priority. NOT creating offspring was more of an emphasis. 

Date someone young, she won’t tell you how unhealthy the bacon is, and give you a sideways glance for the cheese. 

Just now, ALLEN1QB said:

Dumping him for a young buck. 

How did you meet? 

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, BullBuchanan said:

Maybe when he retires your argument would make sense. Until then it doesn't. He's still one of the 10 best in the world competing against and besting players who are young enough to be his kids.

Well, he did retire.  

Just like she slowed her pace of work, and now she wants to work more, and for him to take care of the kids.  It's clear they had some sort of arrangement when he retired that she could go back and work more and he would be more involved at home.  It seems reasonable to me, not sure why his job is more important (other than misogyny.)

• Like (+1) 1

I wonder if the split is WHY he came back, not the other way around.

If something was going on last spring, then they have a huge fight and decide to split, maybe he was looking at no wife and no football come this fall and just couldn't deal with losing both at once.

IMO he looks different this year, but I just assumed it was to torture me when he suddenly becomes amazing in January and wins yet another Super Bowl when it looked like he was done for real this time. 

But aside form the Chiefs game where they just dropped back into a prevent and let him pass to his roster of Pro Bowl WR with little resistance because they were up by so much, he hasn't looked good, and now he has an injured rotator cuff. 

Edited by TheFunPolice

Wow. He's got all the rings he needs. He's got all the money he needs and more. He's considered the GOAT. Is playing another year worth sacrificing your marriage and time with your children? That's a flawed human being right there.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Locomark said:

Giselle is worth way more than Tom is. All he had to do was retire, but his ego said come back and now I hope he goes 9-8 and misses the playoffs. 

I want him to go to the SB so the Bills can beat him in what is probably his final year.

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, todd said:

Wow. He's got all the rings he needs. He's got all the money he needs and more. He's considered the GOAT. Is playing another year worth sacrificing your marriage and time with your children? That's a flawed human being right there.

I doubt him playing another year is the cause.  The road to divorce starts much sooner than that.  Could have been the tipping point but I would bet it is just one step of many that got them where they are today. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.