Brady /Gisellle hire divorce attorneys

Steel City Mafia

5 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I think if I got a hot 50 year old to join us, I would get the 18-24 audience to listen.

It’s interesting that you have given this so much thought…..

Have you heard Tom and Giselle are going thru a rough patch? 

56 minutes ago, Bills2022 said:

I got my biology degree from a very good school. No joke.  Men are programmed to want to have sex with younger women because they have more eggs and have healthier eggs than older women.  It is that simple. Biology is biology.  

...Where you got your facts from "articles in newspapers"...

• Haha (+1) 2

37 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Tom promised to retire and then came back without talking to her. I am about the most anti-marriage guy you can meet and even I think that is a dick move.

Nobody except Brady and Gisele know if this actually took place.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Mr. WEO said:

...Where you got your facts from "articles in newspapers"...

The facts are women have more and healthier eggs when they are younger.  It is a biological fact.  The newspaper article talked about a study.  A study and facts are two different things.  The study said men like 18 year olds.  That is not a fact.  That is just something the study found. Another study could find something different. 

18 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

Now I’m not saying I’d throw her out of bed but Giselle has to be one of the most overrated looking models I’ve seen. 

I have flown her twice, from NY to Sau Paulo and from Sao Paulo to Miami.

She is really fit, and her German genes are apparent.

Strong features.

My guess, having seen this a hundred times, is that the cultural difference was too hard to overcome.

Folks from Brazil who marry folks from the US doesn't work.

2 minutes ago, Billsatlastin2018 said:

Dunno.

#1 Super Model on the planet 

OR

Some FloReeda Beach Trailer Trash ?

Tough call. 

IF this marriage doesn’t make it, how much would you like to bet Tom is not hangin’ with the trailer trash. The world is his shopping store, and Florida has some beautiful, amazing and successful options for him. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, gomper said:

Divorce sucks period. It doesn't matter who they are or how much money they have. It sucks.  Especially with kids.

Maybe most wouldn’t agree with this, but this is exactly why you don’t get married. Because this type of bull#### can literally kill you from all the stress that comes with it. Not worth it to get married

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Bills2022 said:

Bridget Moynahan (born 1971)  

Giselle Bundchen (born 1980)

Likely Next Girlfriend/Wife (born 1989)

I see a pattern.

Well, that’s kinda easy if YOU are MAKING UP 33.3% of the pattern. 

Now, it could be true, but that doesn’t sound very scientific of you, Mr Scientist. 

Twelve pages on the Brady divorce in season?   The Bills are 3-1 and just won a great comeback game!!!!  Come on ladies and gentlemen.  Let's get back to talking about something important like Rachel Bush's latest love tweet to her hubby about how good a football player he is.  

Tom/Giselle really sorry it didn't work out.  Please love your children.  Tom you better damn well hope you don't see this Bills team on the field...

3 minutes ago, Augie said:

Well, that’s kinda easy if YOU are MAKING UP 33.3% of the pattern. 

Now, it could be true, but that doesn’t sound very scientific of you, Mr Scientist. 

What if Tom Brady identifies as gay now????? I mean it makes complete sense...:ph34r:

Edited by Sherlock Holmes

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.