Brady /Gisellle hire divorce attorneys

Steel City Mafia

Giselle is 42.  People don't say it publicly, but everyone knows guys age much better than women. When she stands next to Brady she looks old.  I am sure that is tough on a former supermodel. Give it a year or two and Brady will be with some 30 year old and Giselle some 55 year old guy.  Can't fight nature. 

• Eyeroll 2

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

You don't know this.

Nobody knows what’s going on behind the scenes in another family. Most people show their happy Face Book version of their lives, and the rest stays buried. Especially with people with almost limitless resources who live in the public eye and have teams managing their images.

I don’t care who it is, we don’t know what’s going on, and I wouldn’t wish it on anyone. I know, it can be for the best, but it sure sucks at the time. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

28 minutes ago, Bills2022 said:

Giselle is 42.  People don't say it publicly, but everyone knows guys age much better than women. When she stands next to Brady she looks old.  I am sure that is tough on a former supermodel. Give it a year or two and Brady will be with some 30 year old and Giselle some 55 year old guy.  Can't fight nature. 

HGH does a helluva job.

• Like (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, Bills2022 said:

Turning 56 in a month.

1 hour ago, BullBuchanan said:

She already had her career - She was the top super model, then turned that into various massive business. whatever she does next is phase 3. I've never known hyper successful people to stop doing things because they have kids. It should be a lot easier when you're stupid wealthy.

He's already had his career, he's known as the best QB of all time and turned that into a lucrative TV analyst gig where he only has to work one day 18 weeks a year.

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

Turning 56 in a month.

She looks good for 56. Lots of 56 year old women are attractive.  Giselle is attractive.   But they don't look good next to a beautiful 30 year old.  Sorry, but that is life.  There is a reason we see older men next to younger women on tv and the movies all the time.  Women don't look great next to men their own age after they hit 40.  Some say as early as 35.  Just biology.

• Vomit 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Bills2022 said:

She looks good for 56. Lots of 56 year old women are attractive.  Giselle is attractive.   But they don't look good next to a beautiful 30 year old.  Sorry, but that is life.  There is a reason we see older men next to younger women on tv and the movies all the time.  Women don't look great next to men their own age after they hit 40.  Some say as early as 35.  Just biology.

What men are you looking at, and where did you get your biology degree? 

Younger is younger, and older is older. That much we know. Beyond that your sweeping generalizations are just mildly amusing. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Bills2022 said:

Halle Berry, Salma Hayek and Liz Hurley, I would put up there with the most attractive 30 year olds.  

Older women are dating younger men a lot now a days.

• Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Captain Caveman said:

He's already had his career, he's known as the best QB of all time and turned that into a lucrative TV analyst gig where he only has to work one day 18 weeks a year.

Maybe when he retires your argument would make sense. Until then it doesn't. He's still one of the 10 best in the world competing against and besting players who are young enough to be his kids.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

What men are you looking at, and where did you get your biology degree? 

Younger is younger, and older is older. That much we know. Beyond that your sweeping generalizations are just mildly amusing. 

I got my biology degree from a very good school. No joke.  Men are programmed to want to have sex with younger women because they have more eggs and have healthier eggs than older women.  It is that simple. Biology is biology.  

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Bills2022 said:

I got my biology degree from a very good school. No joke.  Men are programmed to want to have sex with younger women because they have more eggs and have healthier eggs than older women.  It is that simple. Biology is biology.  

I think both genders are attracted younger, healthier people. No surprises there. You just learn to be an adult and understand what’s really important, if you’re doing it right. 

• Awesome! (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.