Brady /Gisellle hire divorce attorneys

Steel City Mafia

30 minutes ago, BUFFALOBART said:

Brady is craving some 'Strange'.

Then he should do what I do....  (I leaned this trick from Señor Wences)

Tuck the thumb under your index finger, paint some lipstick on the 'mouth' that was created, stick some googly eyes on the index finger over the lipstick, now get in the shower and reach around the curtain.  Hello gorgous!

senor.jpg

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, transient said:

I could also clear it up pretty quickly by confirming that I was making things up, but that would take the fun out of it. I was hoping the absurdity of the post in combination with the fact it was made in reference to Tommy scouting the beaches for Giselle's replacement would have been sufficient. 🤷‍♀️

How could I have missed the absurdity of Wes Welker taking a smiling selfie.

18 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

When your parents are just about billionaires, I think they'll do just fine. Two Christmases and birthdays and each one trying desperately to buy their affection?

I'll be their kid.

Their children experts on middle linebacker responsibilities in nickel defense run fits.  You'll have to study up quickly.

• Haha (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Definitely another year of stat padding. If your wife doesn't support your dreams, then she isn't worth keeping around. He'll have millions of others to choose from.

Does the same not go both ways?  His wife put her career on hold for a decade to take care of their family, and decided it was her turn to go pursue what she wanted.

16 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Actually it was opposite.  She thought 'T*m's surgery is giving him a Michael Jackson look.  I took care of the income for most of his career and now he can pay for himself.  Better get a good laywer to fight his alimony demands.  I wonder if I leaked some photos of him playing with some soft balls would it hurt his FOX career?'

Alimony is only paid if there is an expectation that one party does not have the ability to earn a similar wage.  In her case she has the ability to earn more than him. I doubt alimony would be part of it. If it is Florida has some type of crazy laws or her divorce attorney is other worldly.

Edited by Big Turk

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

commitment my ass 

he is feeding his EGO at the cost of a happy family 

That's one way to look at it.  Some of these guys just can't stay away.  Their competitive drive is both a gift and a curse.

Personally, I thought it was insane not to ride off into the sunset after ring #7 and all the passing records.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, HOUSE said:

Tom will be broke, penniless and living in a tent. So sad....

No he won't.  That only happens when the man earns significantly more than the woman and she has a much lower expected ability to earn. Definitely not the case here. In fact, HE may get alimony since she out earned him.

• Agree 1

Just now, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Guys help me out, how long should I wait before making my move on Gisele? 

What if she rejects you and tells everyone at school that you asked her out?  You'll be a laughingstock! A total pariah.   Wait until your 50th highschool anniversary then make a scene. 

yes I do

The man has nothing to play for but his ego and padding stats

Family first is what he boasts of.

May he be under .500 and go out a LOSER 

Pro sports players have to retire before 45 to be good family men?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

yes I do

The man has nothing to play for but his ego and padding stats

Family first is what he boasts of.

May he be under .500 and go out a LOSER 

I disagree.  If you love doing something, do it as long as someone will let you.

Now, if he loves the game more than keeping his family together, that's a different story.  But, we don't know football is the reason for the divorce.

With that being said, ***** Tom Brady and I hope she dates Eli Manning

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.