Brady /Gisellle hire divorce attorneys

Steel City Mafia

49 minutes ago, Gugny said:

You don't know this.

Nether do you know otherwise, but what we all know is that Tom Tom is complete putz, left his former while pregnant for his current wife…,

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

It’s a real shame because Brady got greedy and wanted his cake and to eat it too after unretiring. It seems like he had a good family life and he pushed a little too hard this final try. He could’ve had it all with his football legacy and time to enjoy his kids at a great age. I would not be surprised to see him retire immediately if he thinks he can save it.

Retiring/unretiring probably wasn't the best move regardless of the situation at home.

• Agree 1

25 minutes ago, SDS said:

every woman in the world just met and they agreed about the same thing with you.

Awesome...they all hate me now.  Any emotion evoked is better than no emotion invoked. The opposite of love isn't hate, it's indifference.

18 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Definitely another year of stat padding. If your wife doesn't support your dreams, then she isn't worth keeping around. He'll have millions of others to choose from.

all this being said... we not in their bed... uh... their house... we don't know what was said... maybe they had an agreement to retire last year or the year before... There is much to be left up for interpretation, yes? 

1 hour ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

I almost started a new topic with this. I admire this man’s commitment to the game.
Guess Giselle couldn’t take Tom staring at 300 million from Fox and leaving it on the table for at least another year or seven in his case. 

Better he get divorce now then later as mean less money she can get from him despite her being worth more.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Freddie's Dead said:

I hope she takes his ass to the cleaners.  I'll save my sympathy for his kids, since kids get the worst of it in the divorce.

When your parents are just about billionaires, I think they'll do just fine. Two Christmases and birthdays and each one trying desperately to buy their affection?

I'll be their kid.

6 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

I hope she takes his ass to the cleaners.  I'll save my sympathy for his kids, since kids get the worst of it in the divorce.

She's worth more than he is. There will be no taking him to the cleaners.

• Agree 1

28 minutes ago, SoMAn said:

I suspect that Brady got one look at Josh's girl and thought, "I'm Tom Brady dammit! WTF am I doing with this past-her-prime nagging wench?"

Actually it was opposite.  She thought 'T*m's surgery is giving him a Michael Jackson look.  I took care of the income for most of his career and now he can pay for himself.  Better get a good laywer to fight his alimony demands.  I wonder if I leaked some photos of him playing with some soft balls would it hurt his FOX career?'

• Haha (+1) 1

From the article:

Many believed that Brady re-entering the NFL became a bone of contention for Bündchen. However, their rift is completely unrelated to the former Patriots' star's football career, DailyMail.com can confirm.

Bündchen is her husband's 'number one cheerleader' and said she would not care if he played until he was in his 50s. But the friction between the two has still resulted in them living apart from one another.

huh. It was always assumed it was because Brady un-retired. 

I guess it makes sense the problems run deeper. She’s always supported his playing career. Why would 1 more season cause her to suddenly want a separation?

I wonder if Brady will end up playing longer if he gets divorced? Or if he will still retire after this season? I’d kind of like to see how long he can keep playing at a high level. 

• Vomit 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.