Brady /Gisellle hire divorce attorneys

Steel City Mafia

5 minutes ago, SCBills said:

This is his career.  Just because his career is in the public eye doesn't change that fact.  

I have to side with Brady here, and this news further cements how disgusting of a human being AB is. 

BS 

he has ZERO to prove 

mask with all players 

in 10 - 15 years half his accomplishments will be erased 

Just now, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

yes I do

The man has nothing to play for but his ego and padding stats

Family first is what he boasts of.

Yeah, it's not like football isn't all he's ever known, right?  Or that he was still one of the best QBs in the league last year.  Or that Tampa Bay was set up to make the playoffs again this season.  It was all his ego and padding stats.  

And again ... you (and no one here) have no idea of the goings on between Brady and his wife.  Zilch.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Just now, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

BS 

he has ZERO to prove 

mask with all players 

in 10 - 15 years half his accomplishments will be erased 

I didn’t say he has anything to prove.  I said being an NFL QB is his career. 

He shouldn’t have to quit his career before he’s ready because it may lead to a divorce.  That’s absurd.  

I doubt this is the whole reason though, but perhaps it was the last straw. 

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

In a way I kind of feel bad for Brady because if he and the Bucs fizzle out this season and don't do much it will truly be going out with a whimper vs a bang so to speak.

Also can be a convenient excuse for Brady and the Bucs struggles if that happens.

On the flipside, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Brady won't have much of a problem finding another supermodel to date or marry if he wants to.

11 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

commitment my ass 

he is feeding his EGO at the cost of a happy family 

I think that pro athletes are in general, type a, extremely driven people, it is how you make it at that level. To leave the sport you spent your life on, is forever, and if you know you can still play, most do not want to go. Brady is still damn effective and even at 45, is well below the average retirement age of any other profession.

You have to know as well, that you will NEVER do anything as cool as play QB for an NFL team-- the rest of your life. 

I get it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

They both want to pursue their careers, but with young kids to watch, someone has to give in.

Giselle: TOM why don't YOU stay home and take care of them? It's MY turn!

Tom: I'll just dump them off at Phil Rivers or Ryan Fitzpatrick's house. Those guys are retired and they won't even notice a couple of extra kids.

• Haha (+1) 11

1 minute ago, SoMAn said:

They both want to pursue their careers, but with young kids to watch, someone has to give in.

Giselle: TOM why don't YOU stay home and take care of them? It's MY turn!

Tom: I'll just dump them off at Phil Rivers or Ryan Fitzpatrick's house. Those guys are retired and they won't even notice a couple of extra kids.

That's why boarding school was created. Just raise them like British royalty.

• Haha (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

She has very guy like facial features weird for a super model. I’m sure Tom is scouting Florida and liking what he sees on the beaches 

Am I making things up, or did Wes Welker just post a selfie of him jogging on the beach in Tampa with a big smile on his face?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.