Tre' White Watch begins...

Inigo Montoya

At this point, barring a setback, the ACL is fully healed. His rehab consists of getting the surrounding muscles as strong and stable as they were before (not to mention the mental confidence that goes along with that). And no, I’m not a doctor, but I have seen a bunch of them on TV.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, JayBaller10 said:

At this point, barring a setback, the ACL is fully healed. His rehab consists of getting the surrounding muscles as strong and stable as they were before (not to mention the mental confidence that goes along with that). And no, I’m not a doctor, but I have seen a bunch of them on TV.

Good point. We see so often with athletes who have non-contact knee injuries that it's the mental confidence that is the last to come back. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

Honestly he has to come back for KC if he’s ready. We’re in a race for home field and can’t afford to go into KC short handed. That’s almost a must win if we want to not be playing KC in January. 

Game before the KC game. get out all the rust stuck to his body.

Any word yet?

7 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

Good point. We see so often with athletes who have non-contact knee injuries that it's the mental confidence that is the last to come back. 

IIRC, there was agreement that some contact with the knee occurred when Calloway’s hip made contact with Tre’s knee while it was in an awkward position and that contact probably lent itself to the tear. I remember some doctor opining that if Calloway hadn’t bumped the knee when it was in that awkward position, the ACL probably would have been ok. Fluky bad luck all the way around. 

a2f2f1d9cda661b601c6b8ca4a8e380f.AF437EB

10 minutes ago, SoMAn said:

Word on the street is he’ll start practicing as soon as the new Stadium renderings are released to the public. 

That is just so awesome to hear, I just can’t wait👍

• Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Where are we hearing any of this? I haven't seen anything 

I've heard it from a few people in town who claim to know. Take it for what it's worth which admittedly isn't much.

7 hours ago, DapperCam said:

I hope he plays this week on a snap count and is ready to go for KC. Obviously the most conservative approach is best though.

I don't think there is any chance he plays this week, is there? He hasn't even started practicing yet. I would guess Chiefs at the earliest, but likely not likely until he gets a week or 2 of practice under his belt.