MNF - Rams @ 49ers

ColoradoBills

12 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Only reason I wouldn't dismiss it is that conference is a graveyard, who else is there the Eagles, the Buccaneers?

Exactly what I’m saying. Nfc is a damn dumpster fire. You betting on 45 year old Brady? Did you watch hurts in the playoffs last year? Lol. Please. Niners have best D in the league and Jimmy is competent enough. They’ve been there once with him already. Just remember I said it

2 hours ago, Big Turk said:

49ers and Bills have allowed the exact same number of yards through 4 games.

Their other 3 games were against the Bears, Seahawks, and Broncos. Not exactly the Titans, Dolphins, and Ravens degree of difficulty. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

Remember the rule of the NFC West

Rams own Cardinals

49ers own Rams

Seahawks (at least pre-Greno) own 49ers

The reason the 49ers own the Rams? Because Sean McVay's offense is just Shanahan's offense with less creativity. Shanny knows what the Rams are doing almost as soon as they send out their personnel grouping. 

35 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

And they lost two of them. But the Niners style of game is basically the Bills kryptonite.

Except last time we faced it we shut them down. And played bear defense against them to do so. 

5 hours ago, JayBaller10 said:

Their other 3 games were against the Bears, Seahawks, and Broncos. Not exactly the Titans, Dolphins, and Ravens degree of difficulty. 

They somehow miraculously figured out a way to lose to the Broncos while allowing only 11 points.

3 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Remember the rule of the NFC West

Rams own Cardinals

49ers own Rams

Seahawks (at least pre-Greno) own 49ers

The reason the 49ers own the Rams? Because Sean McVay's offense is just Shanahan's offense with less creativity. Shanny knows what the Rams are doing almost as soon as they send out their personnel grouping. 

Except last time we faced it we shut them down. And played bear defense against them to do so. 

The funny thing is before last year Shanny was the king among his disciplines in doing more with less from the QB position 

1 hour ago, FrenchConnection said:

Bills' fans will never get over that Jags game. We could win the SB, and someone will post "this would feel better if we hadn't lost to the Jags in 2021."

More like every time we come to a game which we should win easily it will be brought up. A reminder that nothing is a given.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, UKBillFan said:

And they lost two of them. But the Niners style of game is basically the Bills kryptonite.

I disagree.  The Bills' kryptonite, if it still exists, is a team with a top tier passing attack and a defense that can get after the passer.  I can't see the 49ers scoring enough points to keep up with the Bills.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.