MNF - Rams @ 49ers

ColoradoBills

29 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

🤨 36 years old with a 1-1 record in the Super Bowl.  

Dude anyone could’ve won a SB coaching that Rams team last year. We’ve all seen this show before, example 2000 Baltimore Ravens and 2002 Buccaneers. Superstar team with a staunch defense great WR’s and a decent running game and a veteran QB who just has to play mistake free. That’ll probably be the last SB the rams see for a long time. Their GM ***** up that franchises future by sending away most of their picks for aging veteran players 

36 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

Who tf was Stafford throwing to?  Is he injured?

Reportedly he has tendinitis in his throwing arm. His arm looks shot

3 minutes ago, Ralonzo said:

Stafford doing Stafford things... I'm shocked.

I work with a rams fan and he told me that Stafford is going to play into his 40s like Brady lol. I told him good luck with that

Niners are going to the super bowl in my opinion so I watch their games trying to watch how we match up in case we get their too. Hate the idea of trying to stop their run game and tackle deebo and their defense is incredible and opportunistic. Plus our o line can’t stop bosa so it would be tough. ***** on Jimmy but he wins and runs that offense to perfection 

3 minutes ago, BeavercreekBillsFan said:

Niners are going to the super bowl in my opinion so I watch their games trying to watch how we match up in case we get their too. Hate the idea of trying to stop their run game and tackle deebo and their defense is incredible and opportunistic. Plus our o line can’t stop bosa so it would be tough. ***** on Jimmy but he wins and runs that offense to perfection 

49ers are the reverse Titans to me 

Always counted out, barely make the playoffs, have a QB they keep trying to get rid of, all of a sudden they're in the NFC title game 

4 minutes ago, BeavercreekBillsFan said:

Niners are going to the SB?? Is Montana coming out of retirement?? Maybe Steve Young

4 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

49ers are the reverse Titans to me 

Always counted out, barely make the playoffs, have a QB they keep trying to get rid of, all of a sudden they're in the NFC title game 

4 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Niners are going to the SB?? Is Montana coming out of retirement?? Maybe Steve Young

Only reason I wouldn't dismiss it is that conference is a graveyard, who else is there the Eagles, the Buccaneers?

1 minute ago, TheFunPolice said:

I get the sentiment but they're like this every year.

Same deal last year and they were one easy int that was dropped from being in last year's super bowl 

I highly doubt the 9ers will be in the SB this year. Only a matter of time for when Jimmy G fully ***** the bed like he always does

22 minutes ago, BeavercreekBillsFan said:

I bolded why they wouldn't be at the bills 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.