WR - Almost as Decimated as Secondary

OldTimer1960

6 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

To drop passes?

The amount of dropped passes yesterday and you single him out.  Amazing.

Refresh my memory...was it Cook's drop or Singletary's fumble that directly led to 7 pts for Baltimore?

Edited by Billz4ever
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

We still have Knox and Morris, plus Gilliam and Cook.  Bring up Hodgins even if they run him as a decoy.  I think the bigger problem is on special teams, as in who will be running back kickoffs (at least once) and punts (many times.)  Hyde, Crowder, McKenzie were the punt returners.

Edited by mabden
added names

4 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

I keep reading here that Davis is, functionally, a bilateral lower extremity amputee.

What is the actual injury report on him?

Spleen,

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

Maybe we should try and establish a run game. They’re healthy. 

Perfect time to give Cook some real playing time so we can actually get a good look instead of people calling him a bust based on the one target he gets in game.

• Like (+1) 4

4 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

whatever happened to him, I bumped into his dad at a Wawa and he assured me Marquez was gonna kill it 

He went on IR just after the final cutdown.  He did his 4 games and can return at any time.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Billz4ever said:

Perfect time to give Cook some real playing time so we can actually get a good look instead of people calling him a bust based on the one target he gets in game.

Allen is clearly playing for an MVP award and more.. But we don’t need to approach every game like we’re down 30 and have to pass every down. 

• Like (+1) 1

I said this all off-season…I was never impressed by what they did at WR. I love Diggs and Davis. They are REALLY good, but beyond them it’s very suspect. Crowder on a one year deal. McKenzie on a two year deal that they can get out of after one year. Shakir has a shot at being good so the jury is out there. The rest is just guys. 

We are a pass first team that isn’t very deep at WR talent wise and our oline is patched together too. I’m sorry guys, but we need to add like crazy this off-season to the line and WR corp. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.