The Bills won yesterday because.... (karma reasons only)

Just Jack

My buddy and I were watching the game outdoors (Lucky enough to have  a TV in our backyard.. fall out from the pandemic and living in Canada) but as soon as the Bills were down 20-3.. I said we needed to make some in game adjustments and moved the game inside to the man cave (More pandemic fall out).

Cue the comeback.

Go Bills!

35 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

McD ate his spinach! 

That's all fine and dandy, but what did YOU do that affected the outcome of the game? 

32 minutes ago, WyoAZBillfan said:

Because we have Josh Allen and they don’t, also cause they sucked more than the Bills in the second half!

That's all fine and dandy, but what did YOU do that affected the outcome of the game? 

13 minutes ago, Billz4ever said:

The football gods smiled on Josh and decided they owed him one after having to endure a sexual assault last week.

No joke…my wife says to me in the second quarter, “You need to change your hat, that’s not your lucky one”.  I have a hat I had yet to wear that I bought last year (amongst others) at home opener.  Started wearing it this year for the games and also had it in when I found out my wife was pregnant.  

Made the hat switch, poof…instant turn around on the field and we drive the field to get the TD before halftime.

So my bad guys on the rough start, I had the wrong hat on. 

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

At halftime, I sacrificed a goat and drew the buffalo on my living room wall with the blood. No, not really.

One of my dachshunds came and sat with me in my recliner for the 2nd half of the game.  Now he has to sit with me every week.

Edited by Billz4ever
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

I scheduled a hair cut for 12:10pm ET.

Got there on time.  Waited 10 minutes to be seated.  The stylist was very ... deliberate ... in the way she cut my hair.  It's a basic cut.  #2 on the sides/back; tapered; scissor cut to finger length on top.  Always a 10-15 minute job.

This chick took almost a half hour of cutting and also had to stop a few times to answer the phone, speak with walk-in customers.

I still had to make my customary/usually unnecessary trip to the grocery store and I didn't get done with the hair cut until 12:50,

Missed the first 5 minutes of the game because of all this.

This is why I never had a doubt that we'd win.

How fast does your hair grow?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.