The Bills won yesterday because.... (karma reasons only)

Just Jack

For those that always seem to not get what this thread is for, what did YOU do differently that affected the outcome of the game against the Dolphins? I'll start...

I wore no Bills gear, and did not watch the game, though I did keep checking the score update.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Just Jack said:

For those that always seem to not get what this thread is for, what did YOU do differently that affected the outcome of the game against the Dolphins? I'll start...

I wore no Bills gear, and did not watch the game, though I did keep checking the score update.  

My Bills shirt I’d been wearing since Friday, but went in the basket Sunday morning. 
BTW- is that really your name or is it what your wife says to you when she has a headache? 😁

I stayed out of the game day thread,

I scheduled a hair cut for 12:10pm ET.

Got there on time.  Waited 10 minutes to be seated.  The stylist was very ... deliberate ... in the way she cut my hair.  It's a basic cut.  #2 on the sides/back; tapered; scissor cut to finger length on top.  Always a 10-15 minute job.

This chick took almost a half hour of cutting and also had to stop a few times to answer the phone, speak with walk-in customers.

I still had to make my customary/usually unnecessary trip to the grocery store and I didn't get done with the hair cut until 12:50,

Missed the first 5 minutes of the game because of all this.

This is why I never had a doubt that we'd win.

I kicked the dogs out of the living room.  Previous weekend there were 5 dogs in the house.  Can’t take it on game day. 

8 minutes ago, Augie said:

I sucked it up and went almost 3 hours for a wedding where I knew nobody but my wife. Her childhood friend’s son got married. I deserved SOMETHING good for enduring that without a complaint. 

so tired of weddings in general. Make it end. 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I scheduled a hair cut for 12:10pm ET.

Got there on time.  Waited 10 minutes to be seated.  The stylist was very ... deliberate ... in the way she cut my hair.  It's a basic cut.  #2 on the sides/back; tapered; scissor cut to finger length on top.  Always a 10-15 minute job.

This chick took almost a half hour of cutting and also had to stop a few times to answer the phone, speak with walk-in customers.

I still had to make my customary/usually unnecessary trip to the grocery store and I didn't get done with the hair cut until 12:50,

Missed the first 5 minutes of the game because of all this.

This is why I never had a doubt that we'd win.

That sounds like a close call. You should go back to cutting your own hair like Mark Davis. 

• Haha (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I woke up at exactly 8:16am. I stood up from my bed, spun around 4 and 7/8 times. I sang at the top of my lungs the entire score to Les Miserables. Now it gets weird. I put on my wife's wedding dress and cut the front lawn. Took that off before cutting the backyard wearing a Karlos Williams jersey whilst eating an entire cookie dough container (RIP his career). The cocaine I took hours earlier was still going strong since it was only 8:22am. I passed out and heard we won when I woke up about 25 minutes ago. You're welcome 🙂

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.