Week 5: Steelers at Bills 10/9 1pm

YoloinOhio

Any insight on the "Unspecified" statuses of various players on the final injury report? I don't recall seeing that status before.

Guys like Diggs, Saffold, Jones, and others either did not officially practice this week at all, with just DNP and/or dashes logged, or they are initially listed on the report due to a vet rest day but are not actually being tracked throughout the week due to no officially logged injuries. 

16 minutes ago, Richard Noggin said:

Any insight on the "Unspecified" statuses of various players on the final injury report? I don't recall seeing that status before.

Guys like Diggs, Saffold, Jones, and others either did not officially practice this week at all, with just DNP and/or dashes logged, or they are initially listed on the report due to a vet rest day but are not actually being tracked throughout the week due to no officially logged injuries. 

Just look at the game status on Friday's injury report..  If there's a dash it means they're likely playing.  That includes Diggs, Davis, Saffold, Jones, Lewis, Miller, and Morse.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, NeverOutNick said:

I totally get that, you’re right. I’m hoping some locals can share places that are reasonable in price. Just went by wegmans and $36 for a hat is a little much lol. Have family here but the only place they came up with was maybe Dave and Adams

$36 for a hat is, sadly, very reasonable these days. Most of the New Era caps start there for a snapback and go over $50 for a fullback. $70CAD here! It’s a bit much is an understatement!

3 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

I dont recall ever seeing a player make it to the 5th stage of protocol and not pass it.  He had contact practice so all that was left was clearance by the team and an indendant. I think McK is fine but hey, ya never know.

Does the new focus on return to work rules after brain scrambles negotiated between the players and management impact the decision?  With the new scrutiny teams might be slowing the process to avoid the Tua backlash.   

I sure hope we beat the Steelers to a bloody pulp and completely wreck their team confidence, especially their QB. I hope he throws more picks than peterman in his first start and that they have to take him out. I want the Steelers to plunge into the darkness and not return for the next three decades. Their fair weather fans deserve it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

• Simon unpinned this topic
11 hours ago, NeverOutNick said:

I totally get that, you’re right. I’m hoping some locals can share places that are reasonable in price. Just went by wegmans and $36 for a hat is a little much lol. Have family here but the only place they came up with was maybe Dave and Adams

D icks sporting good, aka Richard Phalace's has good cheap shiz

Edited by Boyst62
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 hours ago, wjag said:

Does the new focus on return to work rules after brain scrambles negotiated between the players and management impact the decision?  With the new scrutiny teams might be slowing the process to avoid the Tua backlash.   

Its certainly possible but I dont think so.  Gameday might be a little different but I don't think the actual protocol will be any different for teams.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.