Week 5: Steelers at Bills 10/9 1pm

YoloinOhio

27 minutes ago, KCNC said:

We did not have Milano for KC game last year and got it done anyway during regular season

Yeah, but we did have everyone else.  I wouldn't be surprised if we are more banged up right now than we were in the previous three seasons combined.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Bangarang said:

Considering the injuries, making it to the BYE week at 4-2 would be a miracle.

Agreed, ESPECIALLY given the tough slate of opponents over the first six weeks.

4-2 at the bye would have me thinking 13-4 on the year and a first round bye.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Logic said:

Agreed, ESPECIALLY given the tough slate of opponents over the first six weeks.

4-2 at the bye would have me thinking 13-4 on the year and a first round bye.

13-4 might not get the bye.  If we lose to KC they would need to finish 12-5 or worse unless there is a 3 way tie where we get the breaker some how.  I don't see KC losing 4 more games with one of them NOT being to Buffalo.

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

13-4 might not get the bye.  If we lose to KC they would need to finish 12-5 or worse unless there is a 3 way tie where we get the breaker some how.  I don't see KC losing 4 more games with one of them NOT being to Buffalo.

They already lost to a TERRIBLE Colts team. They will lose some other unexpected games. Buffalo will too.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

They lost to the Colts…anything is possible.

6 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

They already lost to a TERRIBLE Colts team. They will lose some other unexpected games. Buffalo will too.

The colts played them the way we did last year.  Rush 4 and cover up on the back end.  Without Hill, I'm sure it makes it harder for Mahomes to find an open guy not named Kelce.

AZ blitzed something like 48% of the time I think.  I know Chargers and Tampa did a bunch as well (nowhere near as much but still did).  

They need to make sure they keep that recipe against them with the improved defensive line we have.

Edited by The Wiz
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Beck Water said:

I think it may have been the 20 yd completion on the Bills final drive that got Knox.   He was upended ass-over-teakettle pretty good.

But later in that drive he had a great block  out on the edge to spring Singletary. Who knows but hopes he’s okay because after Knox our TE depth is suspect.

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, Heathcliff said:

Out of bounds I might add 

17 minutes ago, TFBillsfan said:

But later in that drive he had a great block  out on the edge to spring Singletary. Who knows but hopes he’s okay because after Knox our TE depth is suspect.

We should just ask the guy who knows the AFC east better than anyone else.

216fe429.gif?crop=0.99,0.82,x0.00,y0.07,

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.