Week 5: Steelers at Bills 10/9 1pm

YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, Bills2022 said:

The Steelers are extremely well coached. Much better than the Bills.  This game is not a gimme. My biggest concern is overlooking this game because of the Chiefs the following week.  I think people are going to realize we have flaws that the injuries and weather excuses have been covering.

1) We can't run the ball   2) We lack consistency.   This is the game to get on track.  

I agree that the Steelers are very well coached.   I would dispute that Tomlin and his coaches are much better then the Bills coaches.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

11 minutes ago, Bills2022 said:

The Steelers are extremely well coached. Much better than the Bills.  This game is not a gimme. My biggest concern is overlooking this game because of the Chiefs the following week.  I think people are going to realize we have flaws that the injuries and weather excuses have been covering.

1) We can't run the ball   2) We lack consistency.   This is the game to get on track.  

How many Steelers games have you watched this year? Their offensive coaching is colossally inept. We're 3-1 with a +56 point diff.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Bills2022 said:

Tomlin is a world champion coach.  McDermott is not. 

His world champion coaching has them at 1-3 and should be 0-4 if not for about 6 Bengals turnovers.

Please keep posting, I'm getting really close to never having to hear from you.  The sooner I click that button the better.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 3

23 minutes ago, Bills2022 said:

No matter how much they "get on track" you seems to be the type of poster who will be "concerned" with just about any game.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

His world champion coaching has them at 1-3 and should be 0-4 if not for about 6 Bengals turnovers.

Please keep posting, I'm getting really close to never having to hear from you.  The sooner I click that button the better.

The Steelers are not a good team.  That doesn't make them dangerous.  Pretty sure the Jaguars were not a good team when we lost to them 9-6 last year.  I believe we were 2 TD favorites in that game too.  Believe they started a rookie QB too.  We had 3 turnovers and 12 penalties.  How quickly people forget.

• Vomit 1
  • Dislike 1

36 minutes ago, Magox said:

What a nightmare for a rookie QB to go against this Bills defense that disguises their coverage so affectively for their very first start.

We might blitz some since it's a rookie.

35 minutes ago, Awwufelloff said:

Current game day weather forecast. Allen gonna drop 6 TDS on em. Can't wait to go!!!

Sunday

Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.

Doesn't a Hurricane still have to work it's way through the U.S. wouldn't put much weight on prediction even if it wasn't Buffalo.

39 minutes ago, Bills2022 said:

Mrs. Tomlin .. please stop posting in this Bills forum. It has to be embarrassing for your husband.

Edited by CorkScrewHill
  • Haha (+1) 8

15 minutes ago, No_Matter_What said:

No matter how much they "get on track" you seems to be the type of poster who will be "concerned" with just about any game.

I don't trust our head coach. So yes, I am concerned with every game. Between our loss to the Jaguars last year, our first half against the Bucs, our blowout loss to the Titans at home, and our playoff loss to the Chiefs last year, I have reason to be concerned.  And that doesn't include the wind game against the Pats or the opening loss to the Steelers.  1 or 2 bad games is ok, not 5 or 6 of them. We started again this year with the incomplete games.  Week in and week out this team is not playing up to what it is capable of doing. 

Edited by Bills2022
  • Vomit 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

26 minutes ago, Bills2022 said:

That was literally more than a decade ago. GTFOH

1 minute ago, CorkScrewHill said:

Mrs. Tomlinson .. please stop posting in this Bills forum. It has to be embarrassing for your husband.

You tried, but missed. 

12 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

For the few fans here who don't already know this, we are getting Romo and Nantz for the game, which is something to look forward to.

Darn was really hoping for Beth Mowins

• Haha (+1) 2

30 minutes ago, Bills2022 said:

Come on now. Both are very good coaches. Their track records validate this. This game won't come down to coaching. The Bills are the superior team. A slight coaches edge to Tolim if he has any won't produce a win for the Steelers. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 2

12 minutes ago, Bills2022 said:

I don't trust our head coach. So yes, I am concerned with every game. Between our loss to the Jaguars last year, our first half against the Bucs, our blowout loss to the Titans at home, and our playoff loss to the Chiefs last year, I have reason to be concerned.  And that doesn't include the wind game against the Pats or the opening loss to the Steelers.  1 or 2 bad games is ok, not 5 or 6 of them. We started again this year with the incomplete games.  Week in and week out this team is not playing up to what it is capable of doing. 

Out of curiosity, which head coaches in the league you "trust"?

Name 5 or so please.

Edit: Also pls name couple of teams in last couple of years which were playing up to ehat they were capable of week in and week out.

I'd love to know what your expectations are.

Edited by No_Matter_What

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.