Week 5: Steelers at Bills 10/9 1pm

YoloinOhio

Big test for the Bills to control this game right from the start.  They should get ahead early and stay there.

It would be awesome if some sort of a running game shows itself WITHOUT using Josh.

I got to believe that Pickett gets his first start, and the D and home crowd should hold them down.

It would be nice to see some starters on both sides of the ball get pulled in the 4th.

• Like (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, appoo said:

I almost bumped my why I hate the Steelers thread/essay from a few years ago, but I can’t bring myself to do it with this sad sack team. 

Will be a big homecoming for him and Dane Jackson, coming back as starters 

The game is in buffalo

30 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Big test for the Bills to control this game right from the start.  They should get ahead early and stay there.

It would be awesome if some sort of a running game shows itself WITHOUT using Josh.

I got to believe that Pickett gets his first start, and the D and home crowd should hold them down.

It would be nice to see some starters on both sides of the ball get pulled in the 4th.

It would be a great opportunity to get Cook on for some meaningful reps before tte starters are pulled.

3 minutes ago, Buffalo Boy said:

It would be a great opportunity to get Cook on for some meaningful reps before tte starters are pulled.

So true.  I have also speculated the last few weeks that Dorsey is spending the lion's share of his time working the pass game so far this year.

This would be a great game to get some real work in during the week looking at the run game.

If not this game, then when.

• Agree 1

The Steelers are extremely well coached. Much better than the Bills.  This game is not a gimme. My biggest concern is overlooking this game because of the Chiefs the following week.  I think people are going to realize we have flaws that the injuries and weather excuses have been covering.

1) We can't run the ball   2) We lack consistency.   This is the game to get on track.  

Edited by Bills2022
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 4
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Disagree 5
  • Haha (+1) 9
  • Dislike 6

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.