Week 5: Steelers at Bills 10/9 1pm

YoloinOhio

10 minutes ago, Rockinon said:

Pittsburgh is banged up too. How the heck did they let the Jets beat them?

I watched that game (Bills game simultaneously) with my girlfriend at a Steeler bar. (She’s from Pittsburgh. transformation to Bills fan is 95% complete 🤣). 

It was crappy play calling on offense. Poor Mitchell had to press the long ball at times because they had no consistency on drives. 

I don’t know, but it looked bad offensively. That and the Jets were converting when they needed to. Steelers are a different team w/o Watt. 

21 minutes ago, Mikie's Bills said:

Thought Hamlin played well yesterday. He keeps it up and he could be the starting safety next year. Jaquon just doesn't have the speed for the position to be a starter, more of a situational in the box safety, but we don't use that type of player often.

Yes JJ is more of a box tackler where Hamlin has better cover skills. With TJ Watt out and Trubisky likely benched for Pickett, the Bills should have their way in this one.

Have they fitted a straight jacket with the Bills logo on it for Ken yet? Lol 😂 

GO BILLS !!!

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.