NFL Game announcers for week 5 on CBS Will convert to maps page Wed @ noon.

14 minutes ago, BuffBillsForLife said:

Is this the first game Romo has called for the Bills that isn't against the Chiefs?  

Of course, he's probably calling Bills/Chiefs week 6 too.

He did the Vikings game in 18 and the Dallas thanksgiving game.  I remember those two off the top of my head.

Edited by ChrisWatson#21

34 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

I guess you missed it 

The #1 announcing team gets to do the BEST of the best teams 

The focus is on Buffalo not Pitt 

that and the rest of the matchups are 🤮 

Also might be the first start of the only 1st round rookie QB of the 2022 draft against an absolute buzzsaw of a defense.

• Haha (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

We won't get it in the Boston area. Lions at Pats is what it will be at 1pm.

25 minutes ago, Gugny said:

That's a FOX game.

Yes, but the Boston market is usually blacked out from a CBS game in the same time slot when the Pats* are on FOX.

Promo, do you get WPRI, the CBS out of Providence? The Bills-Ravens was on there yesterday, and I would bet they’re carrying the marquee matchup, given this slate. Hartford CBS will carry the Jests, I’m certain. Slight chance Providence does too because it’s Jets-Dolphins as an AFCEast division game.

8 minutes ago, UConn James said:

Yes, but the Boston market is usually blacked out from a CBS game in the same time slot when the Pats* are on FOX.

Promo, do you get WPRI, the CBS out of Providence? The Bills-Ravens was on there yesterday, and I would bet they’re carrying the marquee matchup, given this slate. Hartford CBS will carry the Jests, I’m certain. Slight chance Providence does too because it’s Jets-Dolphins as an AFCEast division game.

Too far north. I can't even get Boston TV off air. Have to rely on YouTubeTV.  WBZ wouldn't show the Bills-Dolphins game two weeks ago because Pats-Steelers were on Fox25. This might be a Fox double-header weekend, which means WBZ will just carry whatever at 4pm.

2 minutes ago, CircleTheWagons99 said:

Allen is the best thing going CBS has going on this week.  did you even look at the other games?

This game -should- be a bloodbath in our favor, which will have most watchers who aren’t Bills fans turning it off early. 

Although, that’s what I thought about Patriots vs Packers and that one went to OT.

It is the first of back-to-back Bills games for CBS' No. 1 team. Nantz and Romo have also been assigned the 4:25 p.m. Oct. 16 against Kansas City

…… 

the playoff game that helped Josh Allen become a national star despite the loss.

https://buffalonews.com/entertainment/television/cbs-top-team-of-nantz-romo-to-work-bills-steelers-wivb-hires-sports-anchor-reporter/article_acb89920-4327-11ed-8066-cbd4d03885b6.html

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.