Tua is OUT Sunday

Steel City Mafia

I think Miami wins that game even without Tua. Jets looked like ass against Pittsburgh and Wilson has to be one of the worst QBS I’ve ever seen. 

2 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Not a gimme game any more against the Jets.

...at the Jets, too.

Did you not watch how bad Wilson was. Their defense is improved for sure but they don’t have any type of offense. They barely got passed a Pittsburgh team with no QB

11 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

I think Miami wins that game even without Tua. Jets looked like ass against Pittsburgh and Wilson has to be one of the worst QBS I’ve ever seen. 

Did you not watch how bad Wilson was. Their defense is improved for sure but they don’t have any type of offense. They barely got passed a Pittsburgh team with no QB

Yeah, and I know his numbers.  However, I like the kid and I still like the potential and I still think with the way they are trending there is momentum to help him along.  I think he's smart and I think he can throw.  He is not great by any stretch, but that Jet's team doesn't appear to be the old Jet's team.  

1 hour ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Yeah, I may be in the minority, but I think Teddy is a quality, if not great, QB.

I think of it as Miami may win, but it is not a "will win".  Zach definitely showing up now could cause them some problems.

Bridgewater tends to have killer turnovers but he can move a team downfield.  Curious to see how he does.

• Like (+1) 1

This really sucks for Tua because he's emerged as one of the league's elite QB this year. Hopefully he'll be good to soon but I still think the Dolphins will be more than fine without him, at least this week against the Jets who they should handle fairly easily.

If they were to lose Bills would be able to leapfrog into 1st place with a win against the Steelers which I think has a high probability of happening at this point.

• Vomit 1

I heard he was watching Paul Blart Mall Cop and laughing uncontrollably with their head weasel, he’s fine.

Maybe someone with a more extensive medical history than me can chime in but isn’t it bad for someone who was concussed to fly on an airplane.

Not the same, but If I had a nickel for every time I flew letting the flight tell me that I had a sinus thing getting ready to happen I would have a crapload of nickels. It’s not fun, especially in an unpressurized airplane.

2 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Not a gimme game any more against the Jets.

...at the Jets, too.

They, seeningly, had a great draft and are putting together a nice roster. If Saleh and Wilson pan out, the Jets may have something moving forward.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

This really sucks for Tua because he's emerged as one of the league's elite QB this year. Hopefully he'll be good to soon but I still think the Dolphins will be more than fine without him, at least this week against the Jets who they should handle fairly easily.

If they were to lose Bills would be able to leapfrog into 1st place with a win against the Steelers which I think has a high probability of happening at this point.

Must….resist

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, FilthyBeast said:

no he didn't.  at all.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

I popped on the dolphins Reddit and my goodness are they delusional about the whole tua thing.  Apparently they are the victim of the NFLPA trying to make an example of someone…according to them 

Yep they are all complaining this is some conspiracy and Tua is fine and should play because he is ready.  Anyone argues against that and you are attacked with "You dont care about Tua you just want him out of the NFL."  Try to tell them that they are the ones not caring about Tua because they are putting football games ahead of his health and they just ramble about some gibberish.

Same fans were trying to run Tua out of town after the first half of Baltimore.

Edited by Scott7975

1 hour ago, FilthyBeast said:

You seem to continually find yourself here, when you obviously belong on a Flipper forum. I don't think Tua ever gets to elite. He's yet to establish himself with certitude as a solid qb, though with the talent around him, that should be feasible.

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

Of course he is.  He will likely miss 2-3 games based on what I have heard in the rumor mill in FL

Every expert on this topic has make it clear that he should be looking at 3-4 MONTHS of no football, and sit for the remainder of the season.

It relates to the fact that he got 2 concussions in such a short period of time.

Had they sat him for 3-4 WEEKS after our game, he would be back and be fine (doing it the right way with the player's health coming first).

Their greed is HOPEFULLY going to lose him for the season.

Just remember, if he DOES come back in 2 or 3 or 4 GAMES---they are STILL not doing it right in Miami, and his health is very much at risk.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.