Tua is OUT Sunday

Steel City Mafia

3 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

I think the Dolphins will win that game still, but I know I’ll be rooting for the Jets.

Yeah, I may be in the minority, but I think Teddy is a quality, if not great, QB.

I think of it as Miami may win, but it is not a "will win".  Zach definitely showing up now could cause them some problems.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1

1 hour ago, Big Turk said:

I guess McDaniel wasn't so lucky it was "only a concussion and nothing more serious" like he said postgame.

It is going to be a while if ever for McDaniel to  get past the public image of him and Tua fiasco.  Ignorant comments like that certainly dont help, only add fuel to the fire. 

He is an NFL head coach, if you aren't articulate enough to avoid saying such ignorant comments, better to keep your mouth shut.  He better hope the Dolphins get back to winning or his tenure as an NFL HC might have a very short life span.  Stephen Ross has few moral scruples.  They can throw McDaniel under the proverbial bus.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

I know this is good for the Bills, but we all know damn well when Miami misses the playoffs it is going to be the Tua injury excuse. I want them to be fully healthy when they get crushed

Who cares... they won't be in the playoffs that is all that matters. Sounds like you hang around the dolphins forums if you are thinking that.

Edited by TBBills

1 hour ago, Freddie's Dead said:

One of the stupidest statements I've ever heard from an NFL coach, and that includes the likes of Hank Bullough.  After all the research into concussions, if you make a statement like "only a concussion", you're a *****in' moron.

Hank Bullough: That'll take the sails out of his wind.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Freddie's Dead said:

One of the stupidest statements I've ever heard from an NFL coach, and that includes the likes of Hank Bullough.  After all the research into concussions, if you make a statement like "only a concussion", you're a *****in' moron.

This nerd is tone deaf.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, The Red King said:

Anyone else think they were hoping to get past Cincy with Tua, then rest him against the Jets, because...Jets?

No.

Public condemnation against the Dolphins have been nearly universal.  If and that is a BIG IF they were smart, they should ride Bridgewater until their season/playoffs is on the edge, or at least that is what I would do.  Team is talented enough I think to win with Bridgewater. More time for Tua to be off the better.

Ay GM or HC that is on board with allowing Tua back on the field is literally rolling the dice with not only Tua's future but their own.  I would be scared senseless to burden that responsibility this year.

28 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Yeah, I may be in the minority, but I think Teddy is a quality, if not great, QB.

I think of it as Miami may win, but it is not a "will win".  Zach definitely showing up now could cause them some problems.

What is your definition of great?  I do not see it.

24 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Who cares... they won't be in the playoffs that is all that matters. Sounds like you hang around the dolphins forums if you are thinking that.

Nah, I just have a lot of family & friends who are Miami fans. And that loss ignited all the **** talking

Edited by ChronicAndKnuckles

9 minutes ago, Just Joshin' said:

What is your definition of great?  I do not see it.

Well...let me honestly ask, do you think Teddy is great?  

I said he wasn't great so honestly I won't go through the motions of where he is short. 

However, and these are not direct comparisons, I think Fitz is "quality."  I think Tyrod is quality, when he stays healthy.  Could Bridgewater's high side be the likes of Cooper Rush is playing right now with a decent supporting cast in Dallas?  Probably not.  However, all these guys are likely in the same ball park.

The venue of not a starter, but can give you good minutes or games.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.